Asymmetric Conditional Volatility Models: Empirical Estimation and Comparison of Forecasting Accuracy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:rjr:romjef:v::y:2017:i:3:p:37-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- Acatrinei, Marius & Gorun, Adrian & Marcu, Nicu, 2013. "A DCC-GARCH Model To Estimate the Risk to the Capital Market in Romania," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 136-148, March.
- N. Chitra Devi & S. Chandramohan, 2016. "Asymmetric relationship between stock market returns and macroeconomic variables," International Journal of Business Forecasting and Marketing Intelligence, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(2), pages 79-94.
- OPREANA Claudiu & BRATIAN Vasile, 2012. "Modeling Of Volatility In The Romanian Capital Market," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 7(3), pages 113-128, December.
- repec:eco:journ1:2018-02-38 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cristiana Tudor, 2011. "Changes in Stock Markets Interdependencies as a Result of the Global Financial Crisis: Empirical Investigation on the CEE Region," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 58(4), pages 525-543, December.
- Iorember, Paul & Sokpo, Joseph & Usar, Terzungwe, 2017. "Inflation and Stock Market Returns Volatility: Evidence from the Nigerian Stock Exchange 1995Q1-2016Q4: An E-GARCH Approach," MPRA Paper 85656, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:vls:finstu:v:22:y:2018:i:1:p:64-86 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsstylized facts; leverage effects; asymmetric GARCH; volatility modeling; volatility forecasting;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rjr:romjef:v::y:2010:i:3:p:. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipacaro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .