Storability, Market Structure, and Demand-Shift Incentives
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Nava & Pasquale Schiraldi, 2014.
"Sales And Collusion In A Market With Storage,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 791-832, June.
- Francesco Nava & Pasquale Schiraldi, 2011. "Sales and Collusion in a Market with Storage," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series 549, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Nava, Francesco & Schiraldi, Pasquale, 2013. "Sales and collusion in a market with storage," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 54249, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nava, Francesco & Schiraldi, Pasquale, 2014. "Sales and collusion in a market with storage," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 55936, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nikolaus Fink, 2016. "Formation and Adaptation of the Sugar Cartel in Austria–Hungary," WIFO Working Papers 508, WIFO.
- Mitraille, Sébastien & Thille, Henry, 2014. "Speculative storage in imperfectly competitive markets," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 44-59.
- Antoniou, Fabio & Fiocco, Raffaele, 2017. "Strategic inventories under limited commitment," Working Papers 2072/306512, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Antoniou, Fabio & Fiocco, Raffaele, 2018. "Strategic inventories under limited commitment," MPRA Paper 83928, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:randje:v:36:y:2005:3:p:520-543. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.rje.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .