Agency Costs and the Limits of Integration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bao, T. & Wang, Y., 2009. "Incomplete Contract and Divisional Structures," CeNDEF Working Papers 09-16, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Dongsoo Shin & Roland Strausz, 2014. "Delegation and dynamic incentives," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 45(3), pages 495-520, September.
- Faure-Grimaud, A. & Reiche, S., 2006. "Dynamic yardstick mechanisms," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 316-335, February.
- Will, Heide C. U., 1998. "Management Style in Decision Making: Top Down or Bottom Up?," Discussion Paper Serie A 577, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Riyanto, Yohanes E., 2000.
"Delegation of authority, managerial initiatives, and the design of divisional structure,"
CCSO Working Papers
200011, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Yohanes Eko Riyanto, 2000. "Delegation of Authority, Managerial Initiatives, and the Design of Divisional Structure," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1061, Econometric Society.
- Askildsen, Jan Erik & Holmås, Tor Helge & Kaarboe, Oddvar, 2010.
"Prioritization and patients' rights: Analysing the effect of a reform in the Norwegian hospital sector,"
Social Science & Medicine,
Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 199-208, January.
- Askildsen, Jan Erik & Holmås, Tor Helge & Kaarbøe, Oddvar, 2009. "Prioritization and patients' rights: Analysing the effect of a reform in the Norwegian Hospital Sector," Working Papers in Economics 07/09, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Sherrill Shaffer, 1997. "Network diseconomies and optimal structure," Working Papers 97-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- repec:dgr:rugccs:200011 is not listed on IDEAS
- Faure-Grimaud, Antoine & Reiche, Sonje, 2003. "Dynamic yardstick regulation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19319, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:randje:v:27:y:1996:i:autumn:p:479-501. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.rje.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.