A Mathematical Formulation of the Peak-Load Pricing Problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Westfield, Fred M, 1971. "Methodology of Evaluating Economic Regulation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(2), pages 211-217, May.
- MacAvoy, Paul W, 1971. "The Regulation-Induced Shortage of Natural Gas," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(1), pages 167-199, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Basso, Leonardo & Zhang, Anming, 2006. "Peak-Load Pricing In A Vertical Setting: The Case Of Airports And Airlines," 47th Annual Transportation Research Forum, New York, New York, March 23-25, 2006 208029, Transportation Research Forum.
- J. Salerian, 1992. "The Application of a Temporal Price Allocation Model to Time-of-Use Electricity Pricing," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 92-11, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Aliaga Lordemann, Javier, 2009. "Energy Technology Assessment," Documentos de trabajo 8/2009, Instituto de Investigaciones Socio-Económicas (IISEC), Universidad Católica Boliviana.
- Böckers, Veit & Haucap, Justus & Jovanovic, Dragan, 2013. "Diskriminierende Gebotsbeschränkungen im deutschen Großhandelsmarkt für Strom: Eine wettbewerbsökonomische Analyse," DICE Ordnungspolitische Perspektiven 52, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:bellje:v:1:y:1970:i:autumn:p:304-326. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.rje.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.