Optimal Product Quality under Asymmetric Information and Moral Hazard
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Samet, Dov & Tauman, Yair, 1982.
"The Determination of Marginal Cost Prices under a Set of Axioms,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 895-909, July.
- Dov Samet & Yair Tauman, 1981. "The Determination of Marginal-Cost Prices Under a Set of Axioms," Discussion Papers 476, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tim Friehe & Tobias Tröger, 2012. "Sequencing of remedies in sales law," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 159-184, February.
- Giorgio Coricelli & Luigi Luini, 1999. "Double Moral Hazard: an Experiment on Warranties," CEEL Working Papers 9901, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Dur, Robert & Non, Arjan & Roelfsema, Hein, 2010.
"Reciprocity and incentive pay in the workplace,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 676-686, August.
- Robert Dur & Arjan Non & Hein Roelfsema, 2008. "Reciprocity and Incentive Pay in the Workplace," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-080/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Robert Dur & Arjan Non & Hein Roelfsema, 2009. "Reciprocity and Incentive Pay in the Workplace," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 177, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Dur, Robert & Non, Arjan & Roelfsema, Hein, 2010. "Reciprocity and Incentive Pay in the Workplace," IZA Discussion Papers 4782, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ignatius J. Horstmann & Frank Mathewson & Neil Quigley, 2005. "Agency Contracts with Long-Term Customer Relationships," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 23(3), pages 589-608, July.
- Ram Singh, 2002. "Characterization of Efficient Product Liability Rules: When Consumers are Imperfectly Informed," Working papers 110, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Ram Singh, 2009.
"RISK, INFORMATIONAL ASYMMETRY AND PRODUCT LIABILITY: An Enquiry Into Conflicting Objectives,"
Pacific Economic Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(1), pages 89-112, February.
- Ram Singh, 2008. "Risk, Informational Asymmetry and Product Liability: An Enquiry into Conflicting Objectives," Working Papers id:1466, eSocialSciences.
- Ram Singh, 2008. "Risk, Informational Asymmetry and Product Liability; An enquiry into conflicting objectives," Working papers 164, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:bellje:v:13:y:1982:i:autumn:p:483-492. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.rje.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.