Does individual performance affect entrepreneurial mobility Empirical evidence from the financial analysis market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Emmanuel Farhi & Mohamad L. Hammour, 2006. "Speculative Growth: Hints from the U.S. Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(4), pages 1159-1192, September.
- Martin S. Feldstein, 2007. "Housing, Credit Markets and the Business Cycle," NBER Working Papers 13471, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eugene N. White, 2004.
"Bubbles and Busts: The 1990s in the Mirror of the 1920s,"
FRU Working Papers
2004/09, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Finance Research Unit.
- Eugene N. White, 2006. "Bubbles and Busts: The 1990s in the Mirror of the 1920s," NBER Working Papers 12138, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kevin J. Lansing, 2007. "Asset price bubbles," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue oct26.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Åstebro, Thomas & Chen, Jing, 2014.
"The entrepreneurial earnings puzzle: Mismeasurement or real?,"
Journal of Business Venturing,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 88-105.
- Thomas B. Astebro & Jing Chen, 2014. "The entrepreneurial earnings puzzle: Mismeasurement or real?," Post-Print hal-00829057, HAL.
- Jan Zabojnik, 2016. "Firm Reputation and Employee Startups," Working Papers 1362, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- repec:kap:asiapa:v:34:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10490-017-9504-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:11:p:2189-2212 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurship; ability; professionals;
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J44 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Professional Labor Markets and Occupations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:jofitr:0832. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Shahin Shojai). General contact details of provider: http://www.capco.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.