Bayesian Forecastings For Automobile Parts Using Stochastic Simulation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Syntetos, A. A. & Boylan, J. E., 2001. "On the bias of intermittent demand estimates," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-3), pages 457-466, May.
- Bartezzaghi, Emilio & Verganti, Roberto & Zotteri, Giulio, 1999. "A simulation framework for forecasting uncertain lumpy demand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1-3), pages 499-510, March.
- Willemain, Thomas R. & Smart, Charles N. & Schwarz, Henry F., 2004. "A new approach to forecasting intermittent demand for service parts inventories," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 375-387.
- Enrique de Alba & Manuel Mendoza, 2007. "Bayesian Forecasting Methods for Short Time Series," Foresight: The International Journal of Applied Forecasting, International Institute of Forecasters, issue 8, pages 41-44, Fall.
- Zotteri, Giulio & Kalchschmidt, Matteo, 2007. "A model for selecting the appropriate level of aggregation in forecasting processes," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(1-2), pages 74-83, July.
More about this item
KeywordsForecasts; repair forecasts; bayesian inferences; reorder points; level of service.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:joefas:0008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ESAN Ediciones). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esannpe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.