Location Choices of Multinational Firms: The Case of Mergers and Acquisitions
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Zitouna, Habib & Mucchielli, Jean-Louis & Bertrand, Olivier, 2004. "Location Choices of Multinational Firms : The Case of Mergers and Acquisitions," HWWA Discussion Papers 274, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Olivier Bertrand & Jean-Louis Mucchielli & Habib Zitouna, 2004. "Location Choices Of Multinational Firms: The Case Of Mergers And Acquisitions," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 124, Royal Economic Society.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hans-Martin Zademach & AndrÃ©s RodrÃguez-Pose, 2008.
"Cross-Border M&As and the Changing Economic Geography of Europe,"
European Planning Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(5), pages 765-789, January.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Hans-Martin Zademach, 2007. "Cross-border M&As and the changing economic geography of Europe," Working Papers 2007-19, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Bertrand, Olivier & Zuniga, Pluvia, 2006.
"R&D and M&A: Are cross-border M&A different? An investigation on OECD countries,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 401-423, March.
- Olivier Bertrand & Pluvia Zuniga, 2004. "R&D and M&A : Are cross-border M&A different ? An investigation on OECD countries," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques bla04072, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Liberini, Federica, 2014. "Corporate Taxes and the Growth of the Firm," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1042, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Hideki Yamawaki, 2006. "The location of American and Japanese multinationals in Europe," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 157-173, November.
- Bertrand, Olivier & Ivaldi, Marc, 2006. "European Competition Policy in International Markets," IDEI Working Papers 419, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Raff, Horst & Ryan, Michael & Stähler, Frank, 2005. "Asset Ownership and Foreign-Market Entry," Economics Working Papers 2006-01, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Hijzen, Alexander & Görg, Holger & Manchin, Miriam, 2008.
"Cross-border mergers and acquisitions and the role of trade costs,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 52(5), pages 849-866, July.
- Alexander Hijzen & Holger Görg & Miriam Manchin, 2006. "Cross-border mergers and acquisitions and the role of trade costs," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 242, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Wiji Arulampalam & Michael P. Devereux & Federica Liberini, 2012.
"Taxes and the Location of Targets,"
1213, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Arulampalam, Wiji & Devereux, Michael & Liberini, Federica, 2017. "Taxes and the Location of Targets," Memorandum 02/2017, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Arulampalam. Wiji & Devereux, Michael P & Liberini, Federica, 2018. "Taxes and the Location of Targets," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1168, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Arulampalam, Wiji & Devereux, Michael P. & Liberini, Federica, 2017. "Taxes and the Location of Targets," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1135, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Arulampalam, Wiji & Devereux, Michael P. & Liberini, Federica, 2017. "Taxes and the Location of Targets," Economic Research Papers 269311, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Philipp Harms & Pierre-Guillaume Méon, 2013. "The Composition of FDI in the MENA Region and Other Countries: Econometric Investigation and Implications for MENA Countries," Working Papers 793, Economic Research Forum, revised Nov 2013.
- Xie, En & Reddy, K.S. & Liang, Jie, 2017. "Country-specific determinants of cross-border mergers and acquisitions: A comprehensive review and future research directions," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 127-183.
- Alexander Hijzen & Holger Görg & Miriam Manchin, 2006.
"Cross-border mergers and acquisitions and the role of trade costs,"
European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015
242, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Görg, Holger & Hijzen, Alexander & Manchin, Miriam, 2007. "Cross-Border Mergers & Acquisitions and the Role of Trade Costs," CEPR Discussion Papers 6397, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fabienne Boudier & Julie Lochard, 2013. "How do Cross-Border Mergers and Acquisitions Answer to Deregulation in Services?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(11), pages 1424-1441, November.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign Direct Investment; Merger and Acquisition; Location; Conditional Logit; Count Model;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- R30 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:integr:0391. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jong-Eun Lee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desejkr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.