Macroeconomic Vulnerability and Investment Risks in the Middle East and North Africa Region
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Luca Dedola & Sylvain Leduc, 2008.
"International Risk Sharing and the Transmission of Productivity Shocks,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 75(2), pages 443-473.
- Giancarlo CORSETTI & Luca DEDOLA & Sylvain LEDUC, 2003. "International Risk-Sharing and the Transmission of Productivity Shocks," Economics Working Papers ECO2003/22, European University Institute.
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Dedola, Luca & Leduc, Sylvain, 2004. "International risk-sharing and the transmission of productivity shocks," Working Paper Series 308, European Central Bank.
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Luca Dedola & Sylvain Leduc, 2003. "International risk-sharing and the transmission of productivity shocks," Working Papers 03-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Dedola, Luca & Leduc, Sylvain, 2004. "International Risk Sharing and the Transmission of Productivity Shocks," CEPR Discussion Papers 4746, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Luca Dedola & Sylvain Leduc, 2005. "International risk-sharing and the transmission of productivity shocks," International Finance Discussion Papers 826, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Cogley, Timothy & Nason, James M, 1995. "Output Dynamics in Real-Business-Cycle Models," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(3), pages 492-511, June.
- Backus, David K. & Smith, Gregor W., 1993.
"Consumption and real exchange rates in dynamic economies with non-traded goods,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(3-4), pages 297-316, November.
- David K. Backus & Gregor W. Smith, 1993. "Consumption and Real Exchange Rates in Dynamic Economies with Non-Traded Goods," Working Papers 1252, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Khalid Sekkat & Marie-Ange Veganzones, 2005. "Trade and foreign exchange liberalization, investment climate and FDI in the MENA," DULBEA Working Papers 05-06.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Aktham I. Maghyereh & Haitham A. Al-Zoubi, 2006. "Value-at-risk under extreme values: the relative performance in MENA emerging stock markets," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 2(2), pages 154-172, July.
- Richard Dennis & Jose A. Lopez, 2004. "Policy applications of a global macroeconomic model," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue jun11.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chopra, Parvesh K., 2015. "Country Risk: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis with Special Reference to Northern African Economies - Il rischio paese: un’analisi teorica e empirica con particolare riferimento ai paesi del Nord ," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 68(1), pages 81-137.
More about this item
KeywordsVulnerability; Investment Risk; Impulse Response; Macroeconomic Shock;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:ecoint:0012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angela Procopio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cacogit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.