El crecimiento del gasto público en Colombia, 1925-2003, ¿una visión descriptiva à la Wagner o à la Peacock y Wiseman?
This exploratory article describes the growth path of national government expenditure during the last eighty years. It covers the following topics: the long term relation between economic growth and public expenditure; budget policies executed in different macroeconomic contexts; and the evolving institutional frameworks of budget execution.
Volume (Year): 11 (2009)
Issue (Month): 20 (January-June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cra. 1 No. 12-68 Casa de las Mandolinas|
Phone: (571) 2826066 Ext. 1307
Fax: (571) 2826066 Ext. 1304
Web page: http://www.economiainstitucional.com
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Foley, Duncan K., 1978. "State expenditure from a Marxist perspective," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 221-238, April.
- Alan T. Peacock & Jack Wiseman, 1961. "The Growth of Public Expenditure in the United Kingdom," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number peac61-1.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- North, Douglass C & Wallis, John Joseph, 1982. "American Government Expenditures: A Historical Perspective," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(2), pages 336-340, May.
- Carlos F. Diaz-Alejandro, 1976. "Foreign Trade Regimes and Economic Development: Colombia," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number diaz76-1.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rei:ecoins:v:11:y:2009:i:20:p:83-137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paola Rodríguez)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.