El socialismo del siglo XXI, ¿una alternativa factible?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hoppe, Hans-Hermann, 1996. "Socialism: A Property or Knowledge Problem?," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 9(1), pages 143-149.
- Ian Wright, 2008. "The Emergence of the Law of Value in a Dynamic Simple Commodity Economy," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 367-391.
- O. Lange, 1935. "Marxian Economics and Modern Economic Theory," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(3), pages 189-201.
More about this item
Keywordssocialism; market; planning; Marxism;
- P21 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
- P27 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Performance and Prospects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rei:ecoins:v:11:y:2009:i:20:p:287-307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paola Rodríguez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feextco.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.