The Impact of Disembodied Technological Progress on Unemployment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- del Rio, Fernando, 2010. "Investment-specific technical progress, capital obsolescence and job creation," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 248-257, January.
- Jean-Baptiste Michau, 2013.
"Creative Destruction with On-the-Job Search,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 16(4), pages 691-707, October.
- Jean-Baptiste Michau, 2007. "Creative Destruction with On-the-Job Search," CEP Discussion Papers dp0835, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Michau, Jean-Baptiste, 2007. "Creative destruction with on-the-job search," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19658, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jean-Baptiste Michau, 2012. "Code files for "Creative Destruction with On-the-Job Search"," Computer Codes 11-119, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- B. Biagi & MG. Ladu, 2015. "Productivity and employment dynamics: new evidence from Italian regions," Working Paper CRENoS 201505, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Miyamoto Hiroaki, 2016.
"Growth and non-regular employment,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 16(2), pages 523-554, June.
- Hiroaki Miyamoto, 2012. "Growth and Non-Regular Employment," Working Papers EMS_2012_04, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Hiroaki Miyamoto, 2015. "Growth and non-regular employment," Working Papers SDES-2015-20, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Jul 2015.
- repec:red:issued:15-70 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hiroaki Miyamoto & Yuya Takahashi, 2009. "Technological Progress, On-the-Job Search, and Unemployment," ISER Discussion Paper 0734, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Christian Bayer & Klaus Waelde, 2011.
"Describing the Dynamics of Distributions in Search and Matching Models by Fokker-Planck Equations,"
1110, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 21 Jul 2011.
- Wälde, Klaus & Bayer, Christian, 2011. "Describing the Dynamics of Distribution in Search and Matching Models by Fokker-Planck Equations," Annual Conference 2011 (Frankfurt, Main): The Order of the World Economy - Lessons from the Crisis 48736, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Christian Bayer & Klaus Waelde, 2011. "Existence, Uniqueness and Stability of Invariant Distributions in Continuous-Time Stochastic Models," Working Papers 1111, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 21 Jul 2011.
- Mewael Tesfaelassie & Maik Wolters, 2018.
"The Impact of Growth on Unemployment in a Low vs. High Inflation Environment,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 28, pages 34-50, April.
- Tesfaselassie, Mewael F. & Wolters, Maik H., 2017. "The impact of growth on unemployment in a low vs. a high inflation environment," Economics Working Papers 2017-01, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Tesfaselassie, Mewael F. & Wolters, Maik, 2017. "The impact of growth on unemployment in a low vs. a high inflation environment," IMFS Working Paper Series 113, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Miyamoto, Hiroaki & Takahashi, Yuya, 2011.
"Productivity growth, on-the-job search, and unemployment,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(6), pages 666-680.
- Hiroaki Miyamoto & Yuya Takahashi, 2008. "Productivity Growth, On-the-Job Search, and Unemployment," Working Papers EMS_2011_06, Research Institute, International University of Japan, revised Feb 2011.
- Tesfaselassie, Mewael, 2014. "Growth and unemployment in the presence of trend inflation," Kiel Working Papers 1978, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Batyra, Anna & de la Croix, David & Pierrard, Olivier & Sneessens, Henri R., 2013. "Declining bargaining power of workers and the rise of early retirement in Europe," GIAM Working Papers 13-6, Galatasaray University Economic Research Center.
- Esteban-Pretel, Julen & Fujimoto, Junichi, 2012. "Life-cycle search, match quality and Japan’s labor market," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 326-350.
More about this item
KeywordsGrowth; Unemployment; Search-matching; Uncertainty;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:issued:06-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .