The Impact of Social Media Commerce Constructs on Social Trust and Customer Value Co-creation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gensler, Sonja & Völckner, Franziska & Liu-Thompkins, Yuping & Wiertz, Caroline, 2013. "Managing Brands in the Social Media Environment," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 242-256.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Rydén, Pernille & Ringberg, Torsten & Wilke, Ricky, 2015. "How Managers' Shared Mental Models of Business–Customer Interactions Create Different Sensemaking of Social Media," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 1-16.
- Dessart, Laurence & Pitardi, Valentina, 2019. "How stories generate consumer engagement: An exploratory study," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 183-195.
- Tony Cooper & Constantino Stavros & Angela R. Dobele, 2019. "The levers of engagement: an exploration of governance in an online brand community," Journal of Brand Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 26(3), pages 240-254, May.
- Carlson, Jamie & Rahman, Mohammad M. & Taylor, Alexander & Voola, Ranjit, 2019. "Feel the VIBE: Examining value-in-the-brand-page-experience and its impact on satisfaction and customer engagement behaviours in mobile social media," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 149-162.
- Tajvidi, Mina & Richard, Marie-Odile & Wang, YiChuan & Hajli, Nick, 2020. "Brand co-creation through social commerce information sharing: The role of social media," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 476-486.
- Bastos, Wilson, 2020. "“Speaking of Purchases”: How Conversational Potential Determines Consumers' Willingness to Exert Effort for Experiential Versus Material Purchases," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 1-16.
- Sharifah Faridah Syed Alwi & T. C. Melewar & Maria Teresa Cuomo & Manfred Schwaiger, 2020. "Digital Society and Corporate Reputation: Towards the Next Generation of Insights," Corporate Reputation Review, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 23(3), pages 129-132, August.
- Dash, Ganesh & Kiefer, Kip & Paul, Justin, 2021. "Marketing-to-Millennials: Marketing 4.0, customer satisfaction and purchase intention," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 608-620.
- Fujita, Momoko & Harrigan, Paul & Soutar, Geoffrey N. & Kumar Roy, Sanjit & Roy, Rajat, 2020. "Enhancing member-institution relationships through social media: The role of other-user engagement behavior and similarity perceptions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 642-654.
- He, Yi & You, Ya & Chen, Qimei, 2020. "Our conditional love for the underdog: The effect of brand positioning and the lay theory of achievement on WOM," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 210-222.
- van Laer, Tom & Feiereisen, Stephanie & Visconti, Luca M., 2019. "Storytelling in the digital era: A meta-analysis of relevant moderators of the narrative transportation effect," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 135-146.
- Elena Casprini & Alberto Di Minin, 2015. "How are companies facing the social media (r)evolution?," MERCATI E COMPETITIVIT, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(2), pages 67-86.
- Maria Antonietta Raimondo & Stefania Farace & Gaetano Nino Miceli, 2018. "User-Generated Systems of Signs and Meanings in Product Customization: Taxonomies and Research Directions," MERCATI E COMPETITIVIT, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2018(2), pages 61-83.
- Maria Vernuccio & Tiziano Vescovi, 2016. "Branding in the digital era," MERCATI E COMPETITIVIT, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(4), pages 15-22.
- Muhammad Waqas & Zalfa Laili Binti Hamzah & Noor Akma Mohd Salleh, 2021. "Customer experience: a systematic literature review and consumer culture theory-based conceptualisation," Management Review Quarterly, Springer, vol. 71(1), pages 135-176, February.
- Alessandro Gandolfo, 2020. "Content shared between banks and users on the social ecosystem: an inductive exploratory inquiry," Electronic Commerce Research, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 679-712, December.
- Nadeem, Waqar & Al-Imamy, Saifeddin, 2020. "Do ethics drive value co-creation on digital sharing economy platforms?," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 55(C).
- Labrecque, Lauren I., 2014. "Fostering Consumer–Brand Relationships in Social Media Environments: The Role of Parasocial Interaction," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 134-148.
- Saeed M.Z.A. Tarabieh, 2017. "The Synergistic Impact of Social Media and Traditional Media on Purchase Decisions: The Mediating Role of Brand Loyalty," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 7(5), pages 51-62.
- Shan-Shan Liao & Ching-Yuan Lin & Ying-Ji Chuang & Xing-Zheng Xie, 2020. "The Role of Social Capital for Short-Video Platform Users’ Travel Intentions: SEM and Fsqca Findings," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(9), pages 1-22, May.
More about this item
KeywordsCommerce platforms; Online marketplace; Customer; Social Media;
All these keywords.
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rdc:journl:v:11:y:2020:i:1:p:30-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Theodor Valentin Purcarea) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Theodor Valentin Purcarea to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.distribution-magazine.eu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.