The Impact of Social Media Commerce Constructs on Social Trust and Customer Value Co-creation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gensler, Sonja & Völckner, Franziska & Liu-Thompkins, Yuping & Wiertz, Caroline, 2013. "Managing Brands in the Social Media Environment," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 242-256.
- Park, Hyeng-Joon, 2013. "재벌, 한국을 지배하는 초국적 자본 [Chaebol: the Transnational Capital that Rules Korea]," EconStor Books, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, volume 6, number 210485, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yanli Guo & Yi Zhu & Jianbin Chen, 2021. "Business Model Innovation of IT-Enabled Customer Participating in Value Co-Creation Based on the Affordance Theory: A Case Study," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(10), pages 1-22, May.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Tajvidi, Mina & Richard, Marie-Odile & Wang, YiChuan & Hajli, Nick, 2020. "Brand co-creation through social commerce information sharing: The role of social media," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 476-486.
- Hedviga Tkáčová & Martina Pavlíková & Zita Jenisová & Patrik Maturkanič & Roman Králik, 2021. "Social Media and Students’ Wellbeing: An Empirical Analysis during the Covid-19 Pandemic," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(18), pages 1-19, September.
- Curina, Ilaria & Francioni, Barbara & Hegner, Sabrina M. & Cioppi, Marco, 2020. "Brand hate and non-repurchase intention: A service context perspective in a cross-channel setting," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 54(C).
- Mafael, Alexander & Gottschalk, Sabrina A. & Kreis, Henning, 2016. "Examining Biased Assimilation of Brand-related Online Reviews," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 91-106.
- Kick, Markus, 2015. "Social Media Research: A Narrative Review," EconStor Preprints 182506, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Kamboj, Shampy & Sarmah, Bijoylaxmi & Gupta, Shivam & Dwivedi, Yogesh, 2018. "Examining branding co-creation in brand communities on social media: Applying the paradigm of Stimulus-Organism-Response," International Journal of Information Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 169-185.
- Gemma Estrada & James Angresano & Jo Thori Lind & Niku Määttänen & William McBride & Donghyun Park & Motohiro Sato & Karin Svanborg-Sjövall, 2014.
"Fiscal Policy and Equity in Advanced Economies: Lessons for Asia,"
Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series
1414, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Gemma ESTRADA & James ANGRESANO & Jo Thori LIND & Niku MAATTANEN & William MCBRIDE & Donghyun PARK & Motohiro SATO & Karin SVANBORG-SJOVALL, 2015. "Fiscal Policy and Equity in Advanced Economies: Lesssons for Asia," Working Papers DP-2015-04, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Fabio Iraldo & Benedetta Nucci, 2016. "Proactive environmental management in hotels: What difference does it make?," ECONOMICS AND POLICY OF ENERGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(2), pages 81-106.
- Chloe F Sato & Jeff T Wood & David B Lindenmayer, 2013. "The Effects of Winter Recreation on Alpine and Subalpine Fauna: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 8(5), pages 1-11, May.
- Mutia Sobihah Abdul Halim & Ekrem Tatoglu & Shamsiah Banu Mohamad Hanefar, 2021. "A Review Of Spiritual Tourism: A Conceptual Model For Future Research," Tourism and Hospitality Management, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality Management, vol. 27(1), pages 119-141, May.
- Leye Li & Louise Yi Lu & Dongyue Wang, 2022. "External labour market competitions and stock price crash risk: evidence from exposures to competitor CEOs’ award‐winning events," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 62(S1), pages 1421-1460, April.
- Akhtaruzzaman, Muhammad & Berg, Nathan & Lien, Donald, 2017. "Confucius Institutes and FDI flows from China to Africa," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 241-252.
- A. G. Fatullayev & Nizami A. Gasilov & Şahin Emrah Amrahov, 2019. "Numerical solution of linear inhomogeneous fuzzy delay differential equations," Fuzzy Optimization and Decision Making, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 315-326, September.
- Md. Mominur Rahman & Bilkis Akhter, 2021. "The impact of investment in human capital on bank performance: evidence from Bangladesh," Future Business Journal, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 1-13, December.
- Verleysen, Frederik T. & Engels, Tim C.E., 2014. "Barycenter representation of book publishing internationalization in the Social Sciences and Humanities," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 234-240.
- Lorenzi, Bruno & Mariani, Paolo & Reale, Andrea & Di Carlo, Aldo & Chen, Gang & Narducci, Dario, 2021. "Practical development of efficient thermoelectric – Photovoltaic hybrid systems based on wide-gap solar cells," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 300(C).
- Zhang, Zhiguo & Zhao, Dan & Ni, Siliang & Sun, Yuze & Wang, Bing & Chen, Yong & Li, Guoneng & Li, S., 2019. "Experimental characterizing combustion emissions and thermodynamic properties of a thermoacoustic swirl combustor," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 235(C), pages 463-472.
- Veenstra, Gerry & Vanzella-Yang, Adam, 2022. "Interactions between parental and personal socioeconomic resources and self-rated health: Adjudicating between the resource substitution and resource multiplication theories," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 292(C).
- Vu Phong Lam & Mun Haeng Lee & Jong Seok Park, 2020. "Optimization of Indole-3-Acetic Acid Concentration in a Nutrient Solution for Increasing Bioactive Compound Accumulation and Production of Agastache rugosa in a Plant Factory," Agriculture, MDPI, vol. 10(8), pages 1-14, August.
- Anderson Gwanyebit Kehbila & Dieudonne Alemagi & Peter Akong Minang, 2014. "Comparative Multi-Criteria Assessment of Climate Policies and Sustainable Development Strategies in Cameroon: Towards a GIS Decision-Support Tool for the Design of an Optimal REDD+ Strategy," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 6(9), pages 1-16, September.
More about this item
KeywordsCommerce platforms; Online marketplace; Customer; Social Media;
All these keywords.
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rdc:journl:v:11:y:2020:i:1:p:30-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.distribution-magazine.eu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Theodor Valentin Purcarea The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Theodor Valentin Purcarea to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.distribution-magazine.eu .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.