Self Efficacy on Work at Government Agencies in Bandung, Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Iwan Sidharta & Azhar Affandi, 2016. "The Empirical Study on Intellectual Capital Approach toward Financial Performance on Rural Banking Sectors in Indonesia," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(3), pages 1247-1253.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:28:y:2007:i:2:p:121-146 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sirkka L. Jarvenpaa & Dorothy E. Leidner, 1998. "An Information Company in Mexico: Extending the Resource-Based View of the Firm to a Developing Country Context," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 9(4), pages 342-361, December.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:5:y:1984:i:2:p:171-180 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yuwen Peng & Chao Mao, 2015. "The Impact of Person–Job Fit on Job Satisfaction: The Mediator Role of Self Efficacy," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 121(3), pages 805-813, April.
- Jiaxi Peng & Danmin Miao & Wei Xiao, 2013. "Why are gainers more risk seeking," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 8(2), pages 150-160, March.
- Hardiyana, Aan & Yusup, Maulana & Sidharta, Iwan, 2015. "Perception of Work and Commitment toward Employee Satisfaction on Non-Ministerial Government Agencies in Bandung Indonesia," MPRA Paper 77075, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2015.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rbs:ijbrss:v:6:y:2017:i:6:p:01-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Umit Hacioglu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssbffea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.