How to make suger production more effective: A case of Ukraine
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ulewicz Robert & Kucęba Robert, 2016. "Identification of problems of implementation of Lean concept in the SME sector," Ekonomia i Zarzadzanie. Economics and Management, De Gruyter Open, vol. 8(1), pages 19-25, March.
- Anatoliy G. Goncharuk & Olena V. Pogorelova, 2012. "About the efficiency of meat production in Ukraine," Journal of Applied Management and Investments, Department of Business Administration and Corporate Security, International Humanitarian University, vol. 1(2), pages 202-204.
- Anatoliy G. Goncharuk, 2014. "Measuring Enterprise Performance to Achieve Managerial Goals," Journal of Applied Management and Investments, Department of Business Administration and Corporate Security, International Humanitarian University, vol. 3(1), pages 8-14.
- Viktoriia Moskalenko & Iryna Yevsieieva, 2015. "Effective leadership conflict management in food technology enterprises," International Economics Letters, Transnational Press London, UK, vol. 4(2), pages 91-102, December.
- Anatoliy G. Goncharuk, 2016. "The Challenges of Efficiency and Security of International Food Value Chains," Journal of Applied Management and Investments, Department of Business Administration and Corporate Security, International Humanitarian University, vol. 5(4), pages 241-249, November.
More about this item
Keywordssugar production; efficiency; international benchmarking; motivation; Ukraine;
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
- L66 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Food; Beverages; Cosmetics; Tobacco
- M20 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - General
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
- P31 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Socialist Enterprises and Their Transitions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rai:joeems:doi_10.1688/1862-0019_jeems_2009_01_goncharuk. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rainer Hampp). General contact details of provider: http://www.hampp-verlag.de/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .