Erosion, Erneuerung, Umnutzung: Arbeitgeberverbaende und ihr Umgang mit dem Flaechentarifvertrag am Beispiel der ERA-Einfuehrung in der Metall- und Elektroindustrie (Erosion, Renewal, Conversion: Employers’ Associations and Collective Bargaining: The Case of the ERA-agreements in the German Metalworking and Electrical Industry)
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordscollective bargaining system; employers’ associations; single status pay; pay structure; metalworking industry;
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
- J50 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - General
- J53 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Labor-Management Relations; Industrial Jurisprudence
- J83 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Workers' Rights
- L61 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Metals and Metal Products; Cement; Glass; Ceramics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rai:indbez:doi_10.1688/1862-0035_indb_2010_03_bahnmueller. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rainer Hampp). General contact details of provider: http://www.hampp-verlag.de/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.