Long run dynamics of productivity growth
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Murphy, Antoin E, 1978. "Money in an Economy without Banks: The Case of Ireland," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 46(1), pages 41-50, March.
- Liviatan, N., 1993. "Proceedings of a Conference on Currency Substitution and currency Boards," World Bank - Discussion Papers 207, World Bank.
- Bradley, John & FitzGerald, John & Hurley, David & O'Sullivan, Liam & Storey, Andrew, 1989. "HERMES-IRELAND A Model of the Irish Economy: Structure and Performance," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number BMI52.
- Kent Osband & Delano Villanueva, 1993.
"Independent Currency Authorities: An Analytic Primer,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 40(1), pages 202-216, March.
- Kent Osband & Delano Villanueva, 1992. "Independent Currency Authorities; An Analytic Primer," IMF Working Papers 92/50, International Monetary Fund.
- Honohan, Patrick & Conroy, Charles, 1994. "Irish Interest Rate Fluctuations in The European Monetary System," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number GRS165.
- Honohan, Patrick, 1992. "The Link between Irish and UK Unemployment," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 1992(1-Spring).
- Fischer, Stanley, 1982. "Seigniorage and the Case for a National Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(2), pages 295-313, April.
- John Curtis & John FitzGerald, 1994. "Convergence in an Open Labour Market," Papers WP045, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Schwartz, Anna J., 1993. "Currency boards: their past, present, and possible future role," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 147-187, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Jue & Liu, Xiaming & Wei, Yingqi & Wang, Chengang, 2014. "Cultural Proximity and Local Firms’ catch up with Multinational Enterprises," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 1-13.
- Landon-Lane, John S. & Robertson, Peter E., 2009. "Long-run growth in the OECD: A test of the parallel growth paths hypothesis," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 346-355, July.
- Robert Boyer & Pascal Petit, 1981. "Progrès technique, croissance et emploi : Un modèle d'inspiration kaldorienne pour six industries européennes," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 32(6), pages 1113-1153.
- Gilbert Abraham-Frois & Pierre Malgrange, 2001. "Présentation générale," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 150(4), pages 89-94.
More about this item
Keywordsproductivity; labour; growth;
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J32 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Nonwage Labor Costs and Benefits; Retirement Plans; Private Pensions
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:psl:bnlaqr:1979:11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlo D'Ippoliti). General contact details of provider: http://www.economiacivile.it .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.