Degré de validité des opinions des chefs d'entreprise pour les prévisions de production
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Menil, George & Bhalla, Surjit S, 1975. "Direct Measurement of Popular Price Expectations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(11), pages 169-180, March.
- Claude Malhomme, 1969. "L'enquête mensuelle de conjoncture auprès des industriels," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 7(1), pages 37-52.
- Maryvonne Lemaire, 1977. "Du bon usage de l'indice de la production industrielle," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 91(1), pages 85-89.
- Carlson, John A & Parkin, J Michael, 1975. "Inflation Expectations," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 42(166), pages 123-138, May.
- Vincent Thollon-Pommerol, 1974. "Les entreprises prévoient difficilement leurs investissements," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 54(1), pages 19-32.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:rvofce:ofce_0751-6614_1984_num_7_1_983. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/ofce .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.