Politiques agricoles et localisation des productions dans l'Union européenne La déconnexion des marchés
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel, K., 2000. "Integration economique et localisation des productions agricoles. Le role des politiques de differenciation des produits liees au territoire," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 2000.02, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Davis, Donald R. & Weinstein, David E., 1999.
"Economic geography and regional production structure: An empirical investigation,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 379-407, February.
- Donald R. Davis & David E. Weinstein, 1997. "Economic Geography and Reginal Production Structure: An Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 6093, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Donald R. Davis & David E. Weinstein, 1997. "Economic Geography and Regional Production Structure: An Empirical Investigation," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1802, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Donald R. Davis & David E. Weinstein, 1998. "Economic geography and regional production structure: an empirical investigation," Staff Reports 40, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- A Kellerman, 1989. "Agricultural location theory 1: basic models," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 21(10), pages 1381-1396, October.
- A Kellerman, 1989. "Agricultural Location Theory 1: Basic Models," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 21(10), pages 1381-1396, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karine Daniel, 2003.
"Concentration et spécialisation : quel schéma pour l'agriculture communautaire ?,"
Economie & Prévision,
La Documentation Française, vol. 158(2), pages 105-120.
- Karine Daniel, 2003. "Concentration et spécialisation : quel schéma pour l’agriculture communautaire ?," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 158(2), pages 105-120.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:recoru:ecoru_0013-0559_2001_num_261_1_5216. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/ecoru .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.