Public Policy towards Science : Picking Stars or Spreading the Wealth ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alchian, Armen A & Demsetz, Harold, 1972.
"Production , Information Costs, and Economic Organization,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 62(5), pages 777-795, December.
- Armen A. Alchian & Harold Demsetz, 1971. "Production, Information Costs and Economic Organizations," UCLA Economics Working Papers 10A, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Kirk Monteverde & David J. Teece, 1982. "Supplier Switching Costs and Vertical Integration in the Automobile Industry," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 13(1), pages 206-213, Spring.
- Brian J. Loasby, 1994. "Organisational Capabilities And Interfirm Relations," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(3), pages 248-265, October.
- Rabin, Matthew, 1993.
"Information and the Control of Productive Assets,"
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 9(1), pages 51-76, April.
- Matthew Rabin., 1991. "Information and the Control of Productive Assets," Economics Working Papers 91-169, University of California at Berkeley.
- Rabin, Matthew, 1991. "Information and the Control of Productive Assets," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt6b7492v1, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Coase, Ronald H., 1990. "Accounting and the theory of the firm," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1-3), pages 3-13, January.
- L. Wade, 1988. "Review," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 58(1), pages 99-100, July.
- Foss, Nicolai Juul, 1993. "Theories of the Firm: Contractual and Competence Perspectives," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 127-144, May.
- Cheung, Steven N S, 1983. "The Contractual Nature of the Firm," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(1), pages 1-21, April.
- Demsetz, Harold, 1988. "The Theory of the Firm Revisited," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(1), pages 141-161, Spring.
- Bengt Holmstrom, 1982. "Moral Hazard in Teams," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 13(2), pages 324-340, Autumn.
- Nicolai J. Foss, 1996. "Firms, Incomplete Contracts and Organizational Learning," DRUID Working Papers 96-2, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- David J. Teece, 2003.
"Towards an Economic Theory of the Multiproduct Firm,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Essays In Technology Management And Policy Selected Papers of David J Teece, chapter 15, pages 419-446
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Teece, David J., 1982. "Towards an economic theory of the multiproduct firm," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 39-63, March.
- Nicolai J. Foss, 1996. "Knowledge-Based Approaches to the Theory of the Firm: Some Critical Comments," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 7(5), pages 470-476, October.
- S.A. Lippman & R.P. Rumelt, 1982. "Uncertain Imitability: An Analysis of Interfirm Differences in Efficiency under Competition," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 13(2), pages 418-438, Autumn.
- Richardson, G B, 1972. "The Organisation of Industry," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(327), pages 883-896, September.
- Nicolai J. Foss, 1994. "Why transaction cost economics needs evolutionary economics," Revue d'Économie Industrielle, Programme National Persée, vol. 68(1), pages 7-26.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Crespi, Francesco, 2013.
"The "Matthew effect" in R&D public subsidies: The Italian evidence,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change,
Elsevier, vol. 80(8), pages 1523-1534.
- Antonelli Cristiano & Crespi Francesco, 2011. "The "Matthew Effect" in R&D Public Subsidies: the Italian Evidence," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201103, University of Turin.
- Qiang Zhi & Tianguang Meng, 2016. "Funding allocation, inequality, and scientific research output: an empirical study based on the life science sector of Natural Science Foundation of China," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 106(2), pages 603-628, February.
- Mangematin, V., 2000. "PhD job market: professional trajectories and incentives during the PhD," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 741-756, June.
- Zhifeng Yin & Qiang Zhi, 2017. "Dancing with the academic elite: a promotion or hindrance of research production?," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 110(1), pages 17-41, January.
- Ramello Giovanni B., 2005. "Intellectual Property and the Markets of Ideas," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 4(2), pages 1-20, June.
- Cellini, Roberto & Cuccia, Tiziana, 2007. "Information externality in the arts and the public intervention: a brief note," MPRA Paper 5193, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:recind:rei_0154-3229_1997_num_79_1_1653. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/rei .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.