Différence des ajustements de prix à des hausses ou baisses des taux de la TVA : un examen empirique à partir des réformes françaises de 1995 et 2000
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clément Carbonnier, 2011. "Shifting on prices of per unit and ad valorem consumption taxes," Working Papers halshs-00872477, HAL.
- Marie-Laure Nauleau & Louis-Gaëtan Giraudet & Philippe Quirion, 2015. "Energy Efficiency Policy with Price-quality Discrimination," Working Papers 2015.33, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Carbonnier Clément, 2013. "Pass-through of Per Unit and ad Valorem Consumption Taxes: Evidence from Alcoholic Beverages in France," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 13(2), pages 837-863, September.
- Carbonnier, Clément, 2014. "The incidence of non-linear price-dependent consumption taxes," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 111-119.
- Nauleau, Marie-Laure & Giraudet, Louis-Gaëtan & Quirion, Philippe, 2015.
"Energy efficiency subsidies with price-quality discrimination,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(S1), pages 53-62.
- Marie-Laure Nauleau & Louis-Gaëtan Giraudet & Philippe Quirion, 2015. "Energy efficiency subsidies with price-quality discrimination," Working Papers 2015.11, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Youssef Benzarti & Dorian Carloni & Jarkko Harju & Tuomas Kosonen, 2017. "What Goes Up May Not Come Down: Asymmetric Incidence of Value-Added Taxes," NBER Working Papers 23849, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- E. Gautier. & A. Lalliard., 2013. "How do VAT changes affect inflation in France?," Quarterly selection of articles - Bulletin de la Banque de France, Banque de France, issue 32, pages 5-27, Winter.
- Youssef Benzarti & Dorian Carloni, 2017. "Who Really Benefits from Consumption Tax Cuts? Evidence from a Large VAT Reform in France," NBER Working Papers 23848, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clément Carbonnier, 2011. "Shifting on prices of per unit and ad valorem consumption taxes, estimation on prices of alcoholic beverages in France," THEMA Working Papers 2011-20, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:ecstat:estat_0336-1454_2008_num_413_1_7033. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/estat .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .