L'endettement des entreprises industrielles françaises et allemandes : des évolutions distinctes malgré des déterminants proches
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen A. Ross, 1977. "The Determination of Financial Structure: The Incentive-Signalling Approach," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 8(1), pages 23-40, Spring.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1969. "A Re-Examination of the Modigliani-Miller Theorem," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(5), pages 784-793, December.
- Virolainen, Kimmo, 1998. "Tax incentives and corporate borrowing : Evidence from finnish company panel data," Scientific Monographs, Bank of Finland, number 1998_010, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-03-25 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:70:y:2018:i:c:p:150-159 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fayrouz BENCHEIKH & Neila BOULILA TAKTAK, 2017. "La connexion politique et le financement des entreprises tunisiennes," Journal of Academic Finance, RED research unit, university of Gabes, Tunisia, vol. 8(1), June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:ecstat:estat_0336-1454_2001_num_341_1_7474. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/estat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.