Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schmalensee, Richard, 1988. "Industrial Economics: An Overview," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(392), pages 643-681, September.
- Aiginger, Karl & Mueller, Dennis C. & Weiss, Christoph, 1998. "Objectives, topics and methods in industrial organization during the nineties: Results from a survey," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 799-830, November.
- Plott, Charles R., 1989. "An updated review of industrial organization: Applications of experimental methods," Handbook of Industrial Organization,in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 19, pages 1109-1176 Elsevier.
- Jean-Pierre Ponssard & Sébastien Steinmetz & Hervé Tanguy, 1996. "Jeux d'équipe avec interface et coordination dans l'entreprise," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 47(5), pages 1063-1088.
- Bresnahan, Timothy F & Schmalensee, Richard, 1987. "The Empirical Renaissance in Industrial Economics: An Overview," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(4), pages 371-378, June.
- David Encaoua & Bernard Franck, 1980. "Performances sectorielles et groupes de sociétés," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 31(3), pages 397-429.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:ecoprv:ecop_0249-4744_1998_num_135_4_5926. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/ecop .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.