The Role of fundamentals factors of empirical analysis of the Prague stock exchange
The paper presents an empirical analysis of the Prague stock exchange as a whole approximated by the index and also selected issues traded on the Prague stock exchange. The goal of the paper is to verify the relationship between the market as a whole and the selected issues on one hand and selected fundamentals on the other hand. The results carry useful information in the context of both economic theory, especially with respect to market efficiency hypothesis, and business administration, mainly in the area of financial management.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 2009 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: nam. W. Churchilla 4, 130 67 Praha 3|
Phone: (02) 24 09 51 11
Fax: (02) 24 22 06 57
Web page: http://www.vse.cz/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Postal: Redakce Ekonomika a management, Vysoká škola ekonomická v Praze, nám. W. Churchilla 4, 130 67 Praha 3|
Web: http://www.vse.cz/eam/ Email:
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fama, Eugene F. & French, Kenneth R., 1993. "Common risk factors in the returns on stocks and bonds," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 3-56, February.
- Bailey, Warren & Chang, K C, 1993. " Macroeconomic Influences and the Variability of the Commodity Futures Basis," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(2), pages 555-73, June.
- Vít Pošta & Zbynìk Hackl, 2007. "Information Efficiency of the Capital Market: a Stochastic Calculus Approach Evidence from the Czech Republic (in English)," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 57(5-6), pages 235-254, August.
- Fama, Eugene F, 1970. "Efficient Capital Markets: A Review of Theory and Empirical Work," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 25(2), pages 383-417, May.
- Christopher F. Baum & John Barkoulas, 1996.
"Time‐varying risk premia in the foreign currency futures basis,"
Journal of Futures Markets,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(7), pages 735-755, October.
- John Barkoulas & Christopher F. Baum, 1996. "Time-Varying Risk Premia in the Foreign Currency Futures Basis," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 281., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Fama, Eugene F & French, Kenneth R, 1992. " The Cross-Section of Expected Stock Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(2), pages 427-65, June.
- Vít Pošta, 2008. "Estimating the Dynamics of Weak Efficiency on the Prague Stock Exchange Using the Kalman Filter," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 58(05-06), pages 248-260, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnleam:v:2009:y:2009:i:3:id:74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frantisek Sokolovsky)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.