Findings from Literature Review with Focus on the Law Influence on Bankruptcy Initiation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Régis Blazy & Nirjhar Nigam, 2011. "Building Legal Indexes to explain Recovery Rates: An Analysis of the French and UK Bankruptcy Codes," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2011-02, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Viral V. Acharya & Krishnamurthy V. Subramanian, 2009. "Bankruptcy Codes and Innovation," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(12), pages 4949-4988, December.
- Duffie, Darrell & Lando, David, 2001. "Term Structures of Credit Spreads with Incomplete Accounting Information," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 69(3), pages 633-664, May.
- Schwartz, Alan., "undated". "Security Interests and Bankruptcy Priorities: A Review of Current Theories," Working Papers 334, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Povel, Paul, 1999. "Optimal "Soft" or "Tough" Bankruptcy Procedures," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(3), pages 659-684, October.
- Régis Blazy & Joël Petey & Laurent Weill, 2010. "Can Bankruptcy Codes Create Value? Evidence from Creditors’ Recoveries in France, Germany, and the UK," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2010-11, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Timothy C.G. Fisher & Jocelyn Martel, 2009. "An Empirical Analysis of the Firm's Reorganization Decision," Finance, Presses universitaires de Grenoble, vol. 30(1), pages 121-149.
- In Joon Kim & Krishna Ramaswamy & Suresh Sundaresan, 1993. "Does Default Risk in Coupons Affect the Valuation of Corporate Bonds?: A Contingent Claims Model," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 22(3), Fall.
More about this item
KeywordsDefault; Timing; Default triggers; Legal indexes; Debtor friendly; Creditor friendly; Úpadek; Načasování; Spouštěče úpadku; Právní indexy; Upřednostňovaní dlužníky; Upřednostňovaní věřitele;
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnlcfu:v:2012:y:2012:i:4:id:11:p:120-131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frantisek Sokolovsky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/uevsecz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.