Can Bankruptcy Codes Create Value? Evidence from Creditors’ Recoveries in France, Germany, and the UK
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Bisogno, 2012. "The Accessibility Of The Italian Bankruptcy Procedures: An Empirical Analysis," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 2(2), pages 1-24, December.
- Blazy, Régis & Letaief, Aziza, 2017.
"When secured and unsecured creditors recover the same: The emblematic case of the Tunisian corporate bankruptcies,"
Emerging Markets Review,
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 19-41.
- Régis BLAZY & Aziza LETAIEF, 2015. "When secured and unsecured creditors recover the same: The emblematic case of the Tunisian corporate bankruptcies," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2015-08, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Tatiana Škerlíková, 2012. "Findings from Literature Review with Focus on the Law Influence on Bankruptcy Initiation," Český finanční a účetní časopis, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(4), pages 120-131.
- Annabi, Amira & Breton, Michèle & François, Pascal, 2012. "Game theoretic analysis of negotiations under bankruptcy," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 221(3), pages 603-613.
- Cesar Tamayo, 2015. "Investor protection and optimal contracts under risk aversion and costly state verification," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 59(3), pages 547-577, August.
More about this item
KeywordsBankruptcy; Recovery Rates.;
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lar:wpaper:2010-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christophe J. Godlewski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lastrfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .