Management under Limited Information - The Measurement of Off-Balance Sheet Assets at Hungarian firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicoleta Radneantu, 2009. "Making the Invisible Visible: the Intangible Assets Recognition, the Valuation and Reporting in Romania," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 9(2), pages 221-226.
- Ljiljana Kontić & Slađana Čabrilo, 2009. "A Strategic Model For Measuring Intellectual Capital In Serbian Industrial Enterprises," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 54(183), pages 89-118, October -.
- Paula – Angela VIDRASCU & Andrei Mihai CRISTEA & Oana Camelia IACOB & Ana-Maria VOLINTIRU, 2014. "Synthesizing And Exposure Of The Assessment Methods Of The Intangible Assets," Internal Auditing and Risk Management, Athenaeum University of Bucharest, vol. 35(1), pages 83-94, September.
- Zéghal, Daniel & Maaloul, Anis, 2011. "The accounting treatment of intangibles – A critical review of the literature," Accounting forum, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 262-274.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hasan Dinçer & Serhat Yüksel & Fatih Pınarbaşı & Mehmet Ali Alhan, 2020. "Risky Financial Assets in Financial Integration and the Impacts of Derivatives on Banking Returns," World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Stéphane Goutte & Khaled Guesmi (ed.), Risk Factors and Contagion in Commodity Markets and Stocks Markets, chapter 6, pages 133-159, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Chen, Lei & Danbolt, Jo & Holland, John, 2018. "Information about bank intangibles, analyst information intermediation, and the role of knowledge and social forces in the ‘market for information’," Accounting forum, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 261-276.
- Jean-Paul Mereaux & Jimmy Feige & Babacar Mbengue, 2013. "Evaluation Comptable Du Capital Humain :Une Approche Par Le Tryptique Masse Salariale, Connaissances Et Competences," Post-Print hal-00996775, HAL.
- Ozili, Peterson K, 2019. "Bank loan loss provisions, risk-taking and bank intangibles," MPRA Paper 90273, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baboukardos, Diogenis & Rimmel, Gunnar, 2014. "Goodwill under IFRS: Relevance and disclosures in an unfavorable environment," Accounting forum, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 1-17.
- Boujelbene, Mohamed, 2013. "The impact of intellectual capital disclosure on cost of equity capital: A case of French firms," Journal of Economics, Finance and Administrative Science, Universidad ESAN, vol. 18(34), pages 45-53.
- Dyhdalewicz Anna & Widelska Urszula, 2017. "Accouting and marketing dimensions of innovations," Financial Internet Quarterly (formerly e-Finanse), Sciendo, vol. 13(2), pages 1-13, December.
- Jelena Djordjevic Boljanovic & Gordana Dobrijevic & Slobodan Cerovic & Slavko Alcakovic & Filip Djokovic, 2018. "Knowledge-Based Bioeconomy: The Use of Intellectual Capital in Food Industry of Serbia," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 20(49), pages 717-717, August.
- Li, Qing & Wu, Yanrui, 2020. "Intangible capital, ICT and sector growth in China," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1).
- Li, Qing & Wu, Yanrui, 2018. "Intangible capital in Chinese regional economies: Measurement and analysis," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 323-341.
- Martin Falk, 2016. "Austria 2025 – Corporate Investment in Austria. Stylised Facts, Impacts, Determinants and Investment Policies," WIFO Studies, WIFO, number 59183, February.
- Coluccia, Daniela & Dabić, Marina & Del Giudice, Manlio & Fontana, Stefano & Solimene, Silvia, 2020. "R&D innovation indicator and its effects on the market. An empirical assessment from a financial perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 259-271.
- repec:hur:ijaraf:v:4:y:2014:i:2:p:30-41 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rubio Martín, Gracia & Rodríguez Paredes, Mercedes & Maroto Acín, Juan Antonio, 2013. "La escasa relevancia de la información contable sobre los activos intangibles en la valoración de las empresas innovadoras españolas: el caso de los sectores farmacéutico y biotecnológico || The Low I," Revista de Métodos Cuantitativos para la Economía y la Empresa = Journal of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, vol. 16(1), pages 68-94, December.
- Martin Falk, 2013. "New Empirical Findings for International Investment in Intangible Assets. WWWforEurope Working Paper No. 30," WIFO Studies, WIFO, number 46891, June.
- Ancuta Alina Gheorghe & Moisescu Florentina, 2017. "Study Regarding The Financial Reporting Of Intangible Assets. Case Of Romanian Pharmaceutical Industry," Management Strategies Journal, Constantin Brancoveanu University, vol. 35(1), pages 163-172.
- Anna Maria Biscotti & Eugenio D’Amico, 2019. "Does Equity Market Differently Perceive IC Management and Disclosure Behaviours?," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 10(2), pages 756-775, June.
- Abeysekera, Indra, 2016. "Does the classification of intangibles matter? An equivalence testing," Advances in accounting, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 135-142.
- Nicoleta Radneantu & Olga Potecea, 2013. "Human Capital Assesment– Case Study: Knowledge Based Organization Vs. Top 100 Organizations Listed By Market Capitalization In The Last Three Months At The Bse," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1, pages 298-301, February.
- Christian Nielsen & Gunnar Rimmel & Tadanori Yosano, 2015. "Outperforming markets: IC and the long-term performance of Japanese IPOs," Accounting Forum, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(2), pages 83-96, June.
- Giuseppe Marzo, 2013. "Some Unintended Consequences of Metaphors: The Case of Capital in Intellectual Capital Research," FINANCIAL REPORTING, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(3-4), pages 111-140.
- Yuri Biondi & Antoine Rebérioux, 2012.
"The governance of intangibles: Rethinking financial reporting and the board of directors,"
Accounting Forum, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(4), pages 279-293, December.
- Biondi, Yuri & Rebérioux, Antoine, 2012. "The governance of intangibles: Rethinking financial reporting and the board of directors," Accounting forum, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 279-293.
- Yuri Biondi & Antoine Rebérioux, 2008. "The governance of intangibles: Rethinking financial reporting and the Board of directors," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-36, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Yuri Biondi & Antoine Reberioux, 2009. "The Governance of Intangibles: rethinking financial reporting and the Board of Directors," Post-Print hal-00401966, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsvaluation; invested capital; intellectual capital;
All these keywords.
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnlcbr:v:2016:y:2016:i:4:id:164:p:23-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/uevsecz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Stanislav Vojir (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/uevsecz.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.