Management under Limited Information - The Measurement of Off-Balance Sheet Assets at Hungarian firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paula – Angela VIDRASCU & Andrei Mihai CRISTEA & Oana Camelia IACOB & Ana-Maria VOLINTIRU, 2014. "Synthesizing And Exposure Of The Assessment Methods Of The Intangible Assets," Internal Auditing and Risk Management, Athenaeum University of Bucharest, vol. 35(1), pages 83-94, September.
- Nicoleta Radneantu, 2009. "Making the Invisible Visible: the Intangible Assets Recognition, the Valuation and Reporting in Romania," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 9(2), pages 221-226.
- Zéghal, Daniel & Maaloul, Anis, 2011. "The accounting treatment of intangibles – A critical review of the literature," Accounting forum, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 262-274.
- Ljiljana Kontić & Slađana Čabrilo, 2009. "A Strategic Model For Measuring Intellectual Capital In Serbian Industrial Enterprises," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 54(183), pages 89-118, October -.
More about this item
Keywordsvaluation; invested capital; intellectual capital;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnlcbr:v:2016:y:2016:i:4:id:164:p:23-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stanislav Vojir). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/uevsecz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.