The Long-Term Benefits of Increased Aspirin Use by At-Risk Americans Aged 50 and Older
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michaud, Pierre-Carl & Goldman, Dana P. & Lakdawalla, Darius N. & Zheng, Yuhui & Gailey, Adam H., 2012.
"The value of medical and pharmaceutical interventions for reducing obesity,"
Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 630-643.
- Pierre-Carl Michaud & Dana Goldman & Darius Lakdawalla & Yuhui Zhen & Adam H. Gailey, 2011. "The Value of Medican and Pharmaceutical Interventions for Reducing Obesity," Cahiers de recherche 1109, CIRPEE.
- Étienne Gaudette & Dana Goldman & Andrew Messali & Neeraj Sood, 2015. "Do Statins Reduce the Health and Health Care Costs of Obesity?," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 33(7), pages 723-734, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Bührer, Christian & Fetzer, Stefan & Hagist, Christian, 2020. "Adverse selection in the German Health Insurance System – the case of civil servants," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 124(8), pages 888-894.
- Duncan Ermini Leaf & Bryan Tysinger & Dana P. Goldman & Darius N. Lakdawalla, 2021. "Predicting quantity and quality of life with the Future Elderly Model," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(S1), pages 52-79, November.
- Julia Thornton Snider & Jeffrey Sullivan & Emma van Eijndhoven & Michael K Hansen & Nobel Bellosillo & Cheryl Neslusan & Ellen O’Brien & Ralph Riley & Seth Seabury & Bertram L Kasiske, 2019. "Lifetime benefits of early detection and treatment of diabetic kidney disease," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 14(5), pages 1-13, May.
- Daniel Bauer & Darius Lakdawalla & Julian Reif, 2018. "Mortality Risk, Insurance, and the Value of Life," NBER Working Papers 25055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christian Bührer & Stefan Fetzer & Christian Hagist, 2018. "Adverse Selection in the German Health Insurance System – The Case of Civil Servants," WHU Working Paper Series - Economics Group 18-06, WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management.
- Étienne Gaudette & Gwyn C. Pauley & Julie Zissimopoulos, 2016. "Long-term Individual and Population Consequences of Early-life Access to Health Insurance," Working Papers wp355, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Cawley, John, 2015. "An economy of scales: A selective review of obesity's economic causes, consequences, and solutions," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 244-268.
- Afschin Gandjour, 2016. "Comment on: “The Role of Chronic Disease, Obesity, and Improved Treatment and Detection in Accounting for the Rise in Healthcare Spending Between 1987 and 2011”," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 241-241, April.
- Christian Frois & Pierre-Yves Cremieux, 2015. "For a Step Change to Curb the Obesity Epidemic," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 33(7), pages 613-617, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:plo:pone00:0166103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://journals.plos.org/plosone/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: plosone (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://journals.plos.org/plosone/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.