Income Velocity and per Capita Income in Pakistan: 1974-75 to 1991-92
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 33 (1994)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O.Box 1091, Islamabad-44000|
Web page: http://www.pide.org.pk
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ashfaque H. Khan, 1994. "Financial Liberalisation and the Demand for Money in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 33(4), pages 997-1010.
- Akhtar Hossain, 1994. "The Search for a Stable Money Demand Function for Pakistan: An Application of the Method of Cointegration," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 33(4), pages 969-983.
- Ronald Soligo, 1967. "Monetary Problems of Pakistan," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 75, pages 635-635.
- Rana Ejaz Ali Khan & Qazi Muhammad Adnan Hye, 2013.
"Financial liberalization and demand for money: a case of Pakistan,"
Journal of Developing Areas,
Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 47(2), pages 175-198, July-Dece.
- Khan, Rana Ejaz Ali & Hye, Qazi Muhammad Adnan, 2011. "Financial Liberalization And Demand For Money: A Case of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 34795, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:journl:v:33:y:1994:i:4:p:985-995. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.