Reabsorption of Returning Workers from the Gulf: The Asian Experience
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 33 (1994)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.pide.org.pk
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:ltr:wpaper:1990.23 is not listed on IDEAS
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 1990.
"The Use of Migrant Remittances in Development: Lessons from The Asian Experience,"
1990.23, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Premachandra Athukorala, 1992. "The use of migrant remittances in development: Lessons from the asian experience," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(5), pages 511-529, 09.
- Saith, A., 1989. "Macro-economic issues in international labour migration : a review," ISS Working Papers - General Series 18946, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Amjad, Rashid, 1989. "Economic impact of migration to the Middle East on the major Asian labour sending countries - an overview," MPRA Paper 38134, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:journl:v:33:y:1994:i:4:p:1333-1344. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.