Changing patterns of Pakistani emigrants and institutional framework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Amjad, Rashid, 1989. "Economic impact of migration to the Middle East on the major Asian labour sending countries - an overview," MPRA Paper 38134, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- G.M. Arif & Mohammad Irfan, 1997. "Population Mobility across the Pakistani Border: Fifty Years Experience," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 36(4), pages 989-1009.
More about this item
Keywordsemigration; institutional structure; workers grievances and redressal; illegal migration; consequences of emigration; Institutional framework; cost of migration; recruitment;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:38620. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .