The Role of Innovation in Development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Georges Bresson & Jean-Michel Etienne & Pierre Mohnen, 2011.
"How important is innovation? A Bayesian factor-augmented productivity model on panel data,"
TEPP Working Paper
- Bresson, G. & Etienne, J-M. & Mohnen, P., 2014. "How important is innovation? : A Bayesian factor-augmented productivity model on panel data," MERIT Working Papers 052, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Georges Bresson & Jean-Michel Etienne & Pierre Mohnen, 2011. "How important is innovation? A Bayesian factor-augmented productivity model on panel data," Working Papers halshs-00812155, HAL.
- Lee, Keun & Malerba, Franco, 2017. "Catch-up cycles and changes in industrial leadership:Windows of opportunity and responses of firms and countries in the evolution of sectoral systems," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 338-351.
- Azomahou, Théophile T. & Diene, Mbaye, 2012. "Polarization patterns in economic development and innovation," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 421-436.
- Andrea Caragliu & Camilla Lenzi & Andrea Caragliu & Camilla Lenzi, 2013. "Structural elements and dynamics in territorial patterns of innovation: A perspective through European case studies," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(4), pages 369-383, November.
- Natera, Jose Miguel & Pansera, Mario, 2013. "How Innovation Systems and Development Theories complement each other," MPRA Paper 53633, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ucm:wpaper:05-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wojciech Grabowski & Krzysztof Szczygielski, 2012. "Innovation Strategies and Productivity in the Polish Services Sector in the light of CIS 2008," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0448, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Zheng, Guo & Barbieri, Elisa & Di Tommaso, Marco R. & Zhang, Lei, 2016. "Development zones and local economic growth: zooming in on the Chinese case," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 238-249.
- Isabel Álvarez González & Romilio Labra, 2013. "Identifying the role of natural resources in knowledge-based strategies of development," Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 1305, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- José Afonso Mendes & Sandra T. Silva & Ester G. Silva, 2014. "Portuguese economic growth revisited: a technology-gap explanation," FEP Working Papers 545, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Edward Lorenz & Sophie Pommet, 2017. "Innovation, Credit Constraints and National Banking Systems: A Comparison of Developing Nations," GREDEG Working Papers 2017-16, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Egbetokun, Abiodun A., 2015. "Interactive learning and firm-level capabilities in latecomer settings: The Nigerian manufacturing industry," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 231-241.
- Magnus Henrekson, 2014.
"Entrepreneurship, innovation, and human flourishing,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 511-528, October.
- Henrekson, Magnus, 2014. "Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Human Flourishing," Working Paper Series 999, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 15 Jan 2014.
- Edquist, Harald & Henrekson, Magnus, 2013. "Product Market Reforms and Incentives to Innovate in Sweden," Working Paper Series 986, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Roberta Capello & Camilla Lenzi, 2014. "Spatial Heterogeneity In Knowledge, Innovation, And Economic Growth Nexus: Conceptual Reflections And Empirical Evidence," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2), pages 186-214, March.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation; capability; development; developing countries;
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pia:review:v:1:y:2010:i:2:n:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ubaldo Pizzoli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deperit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .