The Alternative to Assuming 'Rational' Use of Financial Information within Small Firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kaish, Stanley & Gilad, Benjamin, 1991. "Characteristics of opportunities search of entrepreneurs versus executives: Sources, interests, general alertness," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 45-61, January.
- Smith, Ken G. & Gannon, Martin J. & Grimm, Curtis & Mitchell, Terence R., 1988. "Decision making behavior in smaller entrepreneurial and larger professionally managed firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 223-232.
- Cheah, Hock-Beng, 1990. "Schumpeterian and Austrian entrepreneurship: Unity within duality," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 5(6), pages 341-347, November.
More about this item
KeywordsRational; Small Firm; Financial Information;
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- B53 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Austrian
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pep:journl:v:2:y:1993:i:2:p:163-174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Craig Everett). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bapepus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.