The Size Economies and Network Efficiency of Large Containerships
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Notteboom, Theo, 2006. "Chapter 2 Strategic Challenges to Container Ports in a Changing Market Environment," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 29-52, January.
- Wu, Wei-Ming, 2009. "An approach for measuring the optimal fleet capacity: Evidence from the container shipping lines in Taiwan," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 118-126, November.
- Cullinane, Kevin & Talley, Wayne K., 2006. "Introduction," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 1-10, January.
- Sun, Zhuo & Zheng, Jianfeng, 2016. "Finding potential hub locations for liner shipping," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 93(PB), pages 750-761.
- Arne Jensen & Rickard Bergqvist, 2011. "The Value of Direct Call Services by Container Shipping Lines in Northern Europe: Support Model for Strategic Scenario Development and Case Study," Chapters,in: International Handbook of Maritime Economics, chapter 12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Rodrigue, Jean-Paul & Notteboom, Theo, 2010. "Foreland-based regionalization: Integrating intermediate hubs with port hinterlands," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 19-29.
- Heaver, Trevor, 2006. "The Evolution and Challenges of Port Economics," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 11-41, January.
- Zheng, Jianfeng & Meng, Qiang & Sun, Zhuo, 2015. "Liner hub-and-spoke shipping network design," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 32-48.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:marecl:v:1:y:1999:i:1:p:39-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.