Metrics for bullwhip effect analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Linh N. K. Duong & Lincoln C. Wood & William Y. C. Wang, 2018. "Effects of Consumer Demand, Product Lifetime, and Substitution Ratio on Perishable Inventory Management," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(5), pages 1-17, May.
- Dominguez, Roberto & Cannella, Salvatore & Framinan, Jose M., 2015. "On returns and network configuration in supply chain dynamics," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 152-167.
- Cannella, Salvatore & Framinan, Jose M. & Bruccoleri, Manfredi & Barbosa-Póvoa, Ana Paula & Relvas, Susana, 2015. "The effect of Inventory Record Inaccuracy in Information Exchange Supply Chains," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 243(1), pages 120-129.
- Griffin, Gillian & Gaustad, Gabrielle & Badami, Kedar, 2019. "A framework for firm-level critical material supply management and mitigation," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 262-276.
- Trapero, Juan R. & Pedregal, Diego J., 2016. "A novel time-varying bullwhip effect metric: An application to promotional sales," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 182(C), pages 465-471.
- Ponte, Borja & Naim, Mohamed M. & Syntetos, Aris A., 2019. "The value of regulating returns for enhancing the dynamic behaviour of hybrid manufacturing-remanufacturing systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 278(2), pages 629-645.
- Dominguez, Roberto & Cannella, Salvatore & Barbosa-Póvoa, Ana P. & Framinan, Jose M., 2018. "OVAP: A strategy to implement partial information sharing among supply chain retailers," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 122-136.
- Dominguez, Roberto & Cannella, Salvatore & Barbosa-Póvoa, Ana P. & Framinan, Jose M., 2018. "Information sharing in supply chains with heterogeneous retailers," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 116-132.
- Cannella, Salvatore & Bruccoleri, Manfredi & Framinan, Jose M., 2016. "Closed-loop supply chains: What reverse logistics factors influence performance?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 35-49.
- Cannella, Salvatore & Dominguez, Roberto & Framinan, Jose M., 2017. "Inventory record inaccuracy – The impact of structural complexity and lead time variability," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 123-138.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jorsoc:v:64:y:2013:i:1:p:1-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.