Determinants of Managerial Performance: A Cross-Cultural Comparison of the Perceptions of Middle-Level Managers in Four Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moon, Junyean & Chadee, Doren & Tikoo, Surinder, 2008. "Culture, product type, and price influences on consumer purchase intention to buy personalized products online," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 31-39, January.
- Rune Ellemose Gulev, 2009. "Are National and Organizational Cultures Isomorphic? Evidence from a Four Country Comparative Study," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 7(3), pages 259-279.
- repec:spr:manint:v:53:y:2013:i:1:d:10.1007_s11575-012-0166-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Flora F. T. Chiang & Thomas A. Birtch, 2010. "Appraising Performance across Borders: An Empirical Examination of the Purposes and Practices of Performance Appraisal in a Multi-Country Context," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(7), pages 1365-1393, November.
- Mediha Sahin & Alina Todiras & Peter Nijkamp & Bart Neuts & Christiaan Behrens, 2012.
"A Structural Equations Model for Assessing the Economic Performance of High-tech Ethnic Entrepreneurs,"
Chapters,in: Globalization Trends and Regional Development, chapter 9
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mediha Sahin & Alina Todiras & Peter Nijkamp & Bart Neuts & Christiaan Behrens, 2013. "A Structural Equations Model for Assessing the Economic Performance of High-Tech Ethnic Entrepreneurs," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-161/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Awang-Rozaimie Awang-Shuib Author_Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & Brandon Oii & Anees Janee Ali, 2011. "Multicultural Awareness For Better Ways Of Life: A Scale Validation Among Malaysian Undergraduate Students," 2nd International Conference on Business and Economic Research (2nd ICBER 2011) Proceeding 2011-234, Conference Master Resources.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:27:y:2018:i:1:p:125-138 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hong-kin Kwok, 2012. "The Generation Y’s Working Encounter: A Comparative Study of Hong Kong and other Chinese Cities," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 231-249, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:31:y:2000:i:1:p:121-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.