Are National and Organizational Cultures Isomorphic? Evidence from a Four Country Comparative Study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Milan Zver & Tjasa Zivko & Vito Bobek, 2004. "Is There a Gap in Economic Culture Between EU Countries and the Transition Economies?," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 2(1), pages 31-40.
- Klarsfeld, Alain & Mabey, Christopher, 2004. "Management Development in Europe:: Do National Models Persist?," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 649-658, December.
- James P Neelankavil & Anil Mathur & Yong Zhang, 2000. "Determinants of Managerial Performance: A Cross-Cultural Comparison of the Perceptions of Middle-Level Managers in Four Countries," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 31(1), pages 121-140, March.
More about this item
Keywordsnational culture; organizational culture; multinational corporations; Europe;
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mgt:youmgt:v:7:y:2009:i:3:p:259-279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alen Jezovnik). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmkupsi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.