An Econometric Study of Primary Commodity Exports from Developing Country Regions to the World
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bilin Neyaptı & Fatma Taskın & Murat Ungor, 2007.
"Has European Customs Union Agreement really affected Turkey's trade?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(16), pages 2121-2132.
- NEYAPTI Bilin & TASKIN Fatma & UNGOR Murat, "undated". "Has European Customs Union Agreement Really Affected Turkey's Trade?," EcoMod2003 330700112, EcoMod.
- Bilin Neyapti & Fatma Taskin & Murat Ungor, 2004. "Has European Customs Union Agrement Really Affected Turkey's Trade?," Working Papers 0404, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.
- Carmen M. Reinhart, 1995.
"Devaluation, Relative Prices, and International Trade: Evidence from Developing Countries,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 42(2), pages 290-312, June.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 1994. "Devaluation, Relative Prices, and International Trade," MPRA Paper 13708, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmen Reinhart, 1994. "Devaluation, Relative Prices, and International Trade; Evidence From Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 94/140, International Monetary Fund.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 1995. "Devaluation, Relative Prices, and International Trade: Evidence from Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 6974, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paresh Kumar Narayan, 2008. "Forecasting Fiji's exports and imports, 2003-2020," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 35(12), pages 1005-1016, October.
- Honma, Masayoshi, 1993. "Growth in horticultural trade: Japan's market for developing countries," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 9(1), July.
- Terheggen, Anne, 2010. "The new kid in the forest: the impact of China's resource demand on Gabon's tropical timber value chain," MPRA Paper 37982, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Islam, Nurul, 1990. "Horticultural exports of developing countries: past performances, future prospects, and policy issues," Research reports 80, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Gérald Collange & François Guillaumat-Taillet, 1988. "Les déterminants des prix des matières premières : une analyse économétrique," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 25(1), pages 145-171.
- Nadezhda Ivanova, 2007. "Estimation of the Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate in Russia: Trade-Balance Approach," Working Papers w0102, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:imfstp:v:34:y:1987:i:2:p:191-227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.