Incomplete Markets and Incentives to Set Up an Options Exchange*
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Calvet, Laurent & Gonzalez-Eiras, Martín & Sodini, Paolo, 2004.
"Financial Innovation, Market Participation, and Asset Prices,"
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 39(03), pages 431-459, September.
- Laurent Calvet & Martin Gonzalez-Eiras & Paolo Sodini, 2001. "Financial Innovation, Market Participation and Asset Prices," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1928, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Laurent Calvet & Martin Gonzalez-Eiras & Paolo Sodini, 2003. "Financial Innovation, Market Participation and Asset Prices," NBER Working Papers 9840, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Calvet, Laurent & Gonzalez-Eiras, Martin & Sodini, Paolo, 2001. "Financial Innovation, Market Participation and Asset Prices," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 464, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Laurent-Emmanuel Calvet & Martin Gonzales-Eiras & Paolo Sodini, 2004. "Financial Innovation, Market Participation, and Asset Prices," Post-Print hal-00478480, HAL.
- Martin Gonzalez Eiras & Laurent Calvet & Paolo Sodini, 2004. "Financial Innovation, Market Participation, and Asset Prices," Working Papers 76, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Sep 2004.
- José M. Marín & Rohit Rahi, 2000.
"Information Revelation and Market Incompleteness,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 67(3), pages 563-579.
- José M. Marín & Rohit Rahi, 1996. "Information revelation and market incompleteness," Economics Working Papers 145, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Jose Marin & Rohit Rahi, 1996. "Information Revelation and Market Incompleteness," Archive Working Papers 024, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Prechac, Christophe, 1996. "Existence of equilibrium in incomplete markets with intermediation costs," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 373-380.
- Bohn, Henning, 1995. "Towards a theory of incomplete financial markets A review essay," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 433-449, November.
- Allen, Franklin & Carletti, Elena, 2006. "Credit risk transfer and contagion," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 89-111, January.
- Kawamura, Enrique, 2004.
"Investors's distrust and the marketing of new financial assets,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 265-295, May.
- Enrique L. Kawamura, 2000. "Investor´s Distrust and the Marketing of New Financial Assets," Working Papers 23, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Apr 2004.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:genrir:v:15:y:1990:i:1:p:17-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.