Electricity Access and the Performance of Micro and Small Enterprises: Evidence from West Africa
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher Ksoll & Kristine Bos & Arif Mamun & Anthony Harris & Sarah Hughes, "undated". "Evaluation Design Report for the Benin Power Compact's Electricity Generation Project and Electricity Distribution Project," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 9f8974513ee745aaac3b5c62e, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Houngbonon, Georges V. & Le Quentrec, Erwan, 2019. "Access to Electricity and ICT Usage: A Country-level Assessment on Sub-Saharan Africa," 2nd Europe – Middle East – North African Regional ITS Conference, Aswan 2019: Leveraging Technologies For Growth 201728, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Steckel, Jan Christoph & Rao, Narasimha D. & Jakob, Michael, 2017. "Access to infrastructure services: Global trends and drivers," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 109-117.
- Lenz, Luciane & Munyehirwe, Anicet & Peters, Jörg & Sievert, Maximiliane, 2017.
"Does Large-Scale Infrastructure Investment Alleviate Poverty? Impacts of Rwanda’s Electricity Access Roll-Out Program,"
Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 88-110.
- Lenz, Luciane & Munyehirwe, Anicet & Peters, Jörg & Sievert, Maximiliane, 2015. "Does Large Scale Infrastructure Investment Alleviate Poverty? Impacts of Rwanda's Electricity Access Roll-Out Program," Ruhr Economic Papers 555, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Lisa CHAUVET & Alvaro DE MIGUEL TORRES & Alexa TIEMANN, 2018.
"Electricity and manufacturing firm profits in Myanmar,"
- Lisa Chauvet & de Miguel Torres Alvaro & Alexa Tiemann, 2018. "Electricity and manufacturing firm profits in Myanmar," Post-Print hal-01715529, HAL.
- Lisa CHAUVET & Alvaro DE MIGUEL TORRES & Alexa TIEMANN, 2018. "Electricity and manufacturing firm profits in Myanmar," Working Papers P214, FERDI.
- Duncan Chaplin & Delia Welsh & Arif Mamun & Nick Ingwersen & Kristine Bos & Erin Crossett & Poonam Ravindranath & Dara Bernstein & William Derbyshire, "undated". "Ghana Power Compact: Evaluation Design Report," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 8c1896c6f9af45f08347287c1, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Falentina, Anna T. & Resosudarmo, Budy P., 2019.
"The impact of blackouts on the performance of micro and small enterprises: Evidence from Indonesia,"
Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 1-1.
- Anna Falentina & Budy Resosudarmo, 2019. "The impact of blackouts on the performance of micro and small enterprises: Evidence from Indonesia," Departmental Working Papers 2019-01, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:eurjdr:v:25:y:2013:i:5:p:815-829. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.