International Trade and Carbon Emissions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- You, Jing & Huang, Yongfu, 2013. "Green-to-Grey China: Determinants and Forecasts of its Green Growth," MPRA Paper 57468, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Jul 2014.
- Ahmed, Khalid & Bhattacharya, Mita & Qazi, Ahmer Qasim & Long, Wei, 2016. "Energy consumption in China and underlying factors in a changing landscape: Empirical evidence since the reform period," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 224-234.
- Ahmed, Khalid & Rehman, Mujeeb Ur & Ozturk, Ilhan, 2017.
"What drives carbon dioxide emissions in the long-run? Evidence from selected South Asian Countries,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,
Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 1142-1153.
- Ahmed, Khalid & Ur Rehman, Mujeeb & Ozturk, Ilhan, 2016. "What drives carbon dioxide emissions in the long-run? Evidence from selected South Asian Countries," MPRA Paper 75420, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Nasreen, Samia & Ahmed, Khalid & Hammoudeh, Shawkat, 2017.
"Trade openness–carbon emissions nexus: The importance of turning points of trade openness for country panels,"
Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 221-232.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Tavares, Samia & Ahmed, Khalid & Hammoudeh, Shawkat, 2016. "Trade Openness-Carbon Emissions Nexus: The Importance of Turning Points of Trade Openness for Country Panels," MPRA Paper 75133, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Nov 2016.
- repec:spr:ieaple:v:17:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s10784-017-9373-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Concetta Castiglione & Davide Infante & Janna Smirnova, 2014. "Is There Any Evidence on the Existence of an Environmental Taxation Kuznets Curve? The Case of European Countries under Their Rule of Law Enforcement," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(10), pages 1-21, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:eurjdr:v:24:y:2012:i:4:p:509-529. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .