The Impact of Retirement on Smoking Behavior
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:pubeco:v:157:y:2018:i:c:p:121-137 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hiroyuki Motegi & Yoshinori Nishimura & Kazuyuki Terada, 2016. "Does Retirement Change Lifestyle Habits?," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 67(2), pages 169-191, June.
- Dang, Thang, 2017. "The Causal Effect of Retirement on Health Services Utilization: Evidence from Urban Vietnam," MPRA Paper 79693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fitzpatrick, Maria D. & Moore, Timothy J., 2018.
"The mortality effects of retirement: Evidence from Social Security eligibility at age 62,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 121-137.
- Maria D. Fitzpatrick & Timothy J. Moore, 2016. "The Mortality Effects of Retirement: Evidence from Social Security Eligibility at Age 62," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2016-7, Center for Retirement Research.
- Maria D. Fitzpatrick & Timothy J. Moore, 2017. "The Mortality Effects of Retirement: Evidence from Social Security Eligibility at Age 62," NBER Working Papers 24127, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:japwor:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:56-63 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:jecsur:v:32:y:2018:i:3:p:792-847 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yoshinori Nishimura & Masato Oikawa & Hiroyuki Motegi, 2018.
"What Explains The Difference In The Effect Of Retirement On Health? Evidence From Global Aging Data,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(3), pages 792-847, July.
- Motegi, Hiroyuki & Nishimura, Yoshinori & Oikawa, Masato, 2016. "What Explains the Difference in the Effect of Retirement on Health?: Evidence from Global Aging Data," MPRA Paper 73963, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Motegi, H. & Nishimura, Y. & Oikawa, M., 2016. "What Explains the Difference in the Effect of Retirement on Health?: Evidence from Global Aging Data," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 16/13, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:easeco:v:42:y:2016:i:2:p:270-287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.