If Agricultural Land Taxation Is So Efficient, Why Is It So Rarely Used?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Catherine Araujo-Bonjean & Gérard Chambas, 2001.
"Le paradoxe de la fiscalité agricole en Afrique subsaharienne,"
Revue Tiers Monde,
Programme National Persée, vol. 42(168), pages 773-788.
- Catherine ARAUJO BONJEAN & Gérard CHAMBAS, 1999. "Le paradoxe de la fiscalité agricole en Afrique Sub-saharienne," Working Papers 199915, CERDI.
- Mackinnon, John & Reinikka, Ritva, 2000. "Lessons from Uganda on strategies to fight poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2440, The World Bank.
- Black, Jane & de Meza, David, 1997. "Everyone may benefit from subsidising entry to risky occupations," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 409-424, December.
- Assunção, Juliano Junqueira & Moreira, Humberto Ataíde, 2004. "Land taxes in a Latin American context," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 526, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Gregor Schwerhoff & Johanna Wehkamp, 2017. "Export Tariffs Combined with Public Investments as a Forest Conservation Policy Instrument," Working Papers 2017.20, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Gelan, Ayele, 2004. "System-wide Impacts of Agricultural Export Taxes: A Simulation Experiment with Ethiopian Data," MPRA Paper 1490, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- World Bank, 2007. "Paraguay - Real Property Tax : Key to Fiscal Decentralization and Better Land Use, Volume 1. Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7713, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2003. "Brazil : Inequality and Economic Development, Volume 2. Background Papers," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14696, The World Bank.
- Valdes, Alberto & Lopez, Ramon E., 1999. "Fighting Rural Poverty In Latin America: New Evidence And Policy," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21581, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Odd-Helge Fjeldstad & Mick Moore, 2007. "Taxation and State Building: Poor Countries in a Globalised World," CMI Working Papers 11, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- Dietmar Wellisch & Jorg Hülshorst, 2000. "A Second-Best Theory of Local Government Policy," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 7(1), pages 5-22, February.
- Briones, Roehlano M., 2000. "Property Rights Reform in Philippine Agriculture: Framework for Analysis and Review of Recent Experience," Discussion Papers DP 2000-29, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- M. Ghaffar Chaudhry, 2001. "Theory of Optimal Taxation and Current Tax Policy in Pakistan’s Agriculture," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 40(4), pages 489-502.
- Binswanger, Hans P. & Deininger, Klaus & Feder, Gershon, 1995.
"Power, distortions, revolt and reform in agricultural land relations,"
Handbook of Development Economics,in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 42, pages 2659-2772
- Binswanger, Hans P. & Deininger, Klaus & Feder, Gershon, 1993. "Power, distortions, revolt, and reform in agricultural land relations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1164, The World Bank.
- Paudel, Bikash & Pandit, Januka & Reed, Brinton, 2013. "Fragmentation and conversion of agriculture land in Nepal and Land Use Policy 2012," MPRA Paper 58880, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juliano Junqueira Assunção & Humberto Moreira, 2000. "ITR sem mentiras: um comentário sobre a taxação de terras com informação assimétrica," Textos para discussão 439, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbecrv:v:5:y:1991:i:1:p:113-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .