Time-Series Implications of Aggregate Dividend Behavior
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chuang, Wen-I & Lee, Bong-Soo, 2006. "An empirical evaluation of the overconfidence hypothesis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(9), pages 2489-2515, September.
- Barry FALK & Bong-Soo LEE, 1996. "Fads Versus Fundamentals In Farmland Prices," Staff Papers 281, Iowa State University Department of Economics.
- Chung, Heetaik & Lee, Bong-Soo, 1998. "Fundamental and nonfundamental components in stock prices of Pacific-Rim countries," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(3-4), pages 321-346, August.
- William C. Hunter & Lucy F. Ackert, 1999.
"Intrinsic Bubbles: The Case of Stock Prices: Comment,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 89(5), pages 1372-1376, December.
- Lucy F. Ackert & William C. Hunter, 1999. "Intrinsic bubbles: the case of stock prices: a comment," Working Paper Series WP-99-26, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Lee, Bong Soo & Mauck, Nathan, 2016. "Dividend initiations, increases and idiosyncratic volatility," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 47-60.
- Lee, Bong Soo & Suh, Jungwon, 2011. "Cash holdings and share repurchases: International evidence," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 1306-1329.
- Lucy Ackert & William Hunter, 2001.
"An Empirical Examination of the Price-Dividend Relation with Dividend Management,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 19(2), pages 115-129, April.
- Lucy F. Ackert & William C. Hunter, 2000. "An empirical examination of the price-dividend relation with dividend management," Working Paper Series WP-00-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Lee, Bong Soo & Paek, Miyoun & Ha, Yeonjeong & Ko, Kwangsoo, 2015. "The dynamics of market volatility, market return, and equity fund flow: International evidence," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 214-227.
- Krieger, Kevin & Lee, Bong-Soo & Mauck, Nathan, 2013.
"Do senior citizens prefer dividends? Local clienteles vs. firm characteristics,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 150-165.
- Krieger, Kevin & Lee, Bong-Soo & Mauck, Nathan, 2012. "Do Senior Citizens Prefer Dividends? Local Clienteles vs. Firm Characteristics," MPRA Paper 41784, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yang, Insun & Koveos, Peter & Barkley, Tom, 2015. "Permanent sales increase and investment," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 15-33.
- Lee, Bong-Soo & Hong, Gwangheon, 2002. "On the dual characteristics of closed-end country funds," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 589-618, October.
- Enders, Walter & Lee, Bong-Soo, 1997. "Accounting for real and nominal exchange rate movements in the post-Bretton Woods period," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 233-254, April.
- Tswei, Keshin, 2013. "Is transaction price more value relevant compared to accounting information? An investigation of a time-series approach," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1062-1078.
- Lee, Bong-Soo, 1996. "Comovements of earnings, dividends, and stock prices," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 327-346, December.
- Ji, Philip Inyeob, 2016. "Is corporate payout taxation a long run phenomenon? Evidence from international data," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 84-100.
- repec:eee:glofin:v:34:y:2017:i:c:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:9:y:1996:i:2:p:589-618. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.