What Is Different about International Lending?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ugo Panizza & Federico Sturzenegger & Jeromin Zettelmeyer, 2010. "International Government Debt," Business School Working Papers 2010-03, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Uppal, Raman & Van Hulle, Cynthia, 1997. "Sovereign debt and the London Club: A precommitment device for limiting punishment for default," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 741-756, May.
- Chowdhry, Bhagwan, 2000. "Defaults and interest rates in international lending," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 8(3-4), pages 333-345, July.
- Eduardo Borensztein & Ugo Panizza, 2009. "The Costs of Sovereign Default," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 56(4), pages 683-741, November.
- repec:eee:worbus:v:53:y:2018:i:1:p:15-26 is not listed on IDEAS
- Becker, Torbjorn & Richards, Anthony & Thaicharoen, Yunyong, 2003.
"Bond restructuring and moral hazard: are collective action clauses costly?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 127-161, October.
- Torbjorn I. Becker & Anthony J. Richards & Yunyong Thaicharoen, 2001. "Bond Restructuring and Moral Hazard; Are Collective Action Clauses Costly?," IMF Working Papers 01/92, International Monetary Fund.
- Kleimeier Stefanie & William L. Megginson, 2002. "An empirical analysis of limited recourse project finance," Research Memorandum 066, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Bekaert, Geert & Harvey, Campbell R., 2003. "Emerging markets finance," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(1-2), pages 3-56, February.
- Jean-Daniel Guigou & Laurent Vilanova, 1999. "Les vertus du financement bancaire: fondements et limites," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 2(2), pages 97-133, June.
- Champagne, Claudia & Coggins, Frank, 2012. "Common information asymmetry factors in syndicated loan structures," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1437-1451.
- Baer, Werner & Hargis, Kent, 1997. "Forms of external capital and economic development in Latin America: 1820-1997," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(11), pages 1805-1820, November.
- de Haas, Ralph & van Horen, Neeltje, 2009.
"The strategic behavior of banks during a financial crisis; evidence from the syndicated loan market,"
14164, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ralph de Haas & Neeltje van Horen, 2010. "The crisis as a wake-up call. Do banks tighten screening and monitoring during a financial crisis?," DNB Working Papers 255, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Banerjee, Saugata & Cadot, Olivier, 1996. "Syndicated lending under asymmetric creditor information," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 289-306, May.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:22:y:2002:i:2:a:2739 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christoph Trebesch, 2009. "The Cost of Aggressive Sovereign Debt Policies; How Much is theprivate Sector Affected?," IMF Working Papers 09/29, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:4:y:1991:i:1:p:121-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .