Determinants of Agricultural Economic Faculty Salaries: A Quarter of a Century Later
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Bill B. Golden & Leah J. Tsoodle & Oluwarotimi O. Odeh & Allen M. Featherstone, 2006. "Determinants of Agricultural Economic Faculty Salaries: A Quarter of a Century Later," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 28(2), pages 254-261.
- Golden, Bill B. & Tsoodle, Leah J. & Odeh, Oluwarotimi O. & Featherstone, Allen M., 2004. "Determinants Of Agricultural Economic Faculty Salaries: A Quarter Of A Century Later," 2005 Annual Meeting, February 5-9, 2005, Little Rock, Arkansas 35651, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arthur M. Diamond Jr., 1986. "What is a Citation Worth?," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, pages 200-215.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Fraja, Gianni & Valbonesi, Paola, 2012. "The design of the university system," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, pages 317-330.
- De Fraja, Gianni & Valbonesi, Paola, 2012.
"The design of the university system,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, pages 317-330.
- De Fraja, Gianni & Valbonesi, Paola, 2008. "The Design of the University System," CEPR Discussion Papers 7038, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gianni De Fraja & Paola Valbonesi, 2009. "The Design of the University System," Discussion Papers in Economics 09/19, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Robbins, Lynn W. & Reed, Michael R., 2013. "Twelve-month and Nine-month Agricultural Economics Faculty Salaries," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 42(3), December.
- Brester, Gary W., 2006. "Research and Publishing: Relevance and Irreverence," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 31(03), December.
- Penn, Jerrod & Sandberg, H. Mikael, 2013. "Agricultural and Resource Economics Ph.D. Students: Who are They and What Do They Want?," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 151138, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revage:v:28:y:2006:i:2:p:254-261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.