The Role of Fiscal Policy in an Incomplete Markets Framework
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Charles P. Thomas, 1993. "The role of fiscal policy in an incomplete markets framework," International Finance Discussion Papers 451, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 1993.
References listed on IDEAS
- Geanakoplos, J. D. & Polemarchakis, H. M., 1990.
"Observability and optimality,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 153-165.
- John Geanakoplos & Heracles M. Polemarchakis, 1989. "Observability and Optimality," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 901, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- GEANAKOPLOS, John D. & POLEMARCHAKIS, Heraklis, 1990. "Observability and optimality," CORE Discussion Papers RP 904, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Rafael Repullo, 1988. "The Core of an Economy with Transaction Costs," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 55(3), pages 447-458.
- Geanakoplos, John, 1990. "An introduction to general equilibrium with incomplete asset markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 1-38.
- Bruce Greenwald & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1993. "New and Old Keynesians," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(1), pages 23-44, Winter.
- Geanakoplos, J. & Magill, M. & Quinzii, M. & Dreze, J., 1990.
"Generic inefficiency of stock market equilibrium when markets are incomplete,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 113-151.
- John Geanakoplos & Michael Magill & Martine Quinzii & J. Dreze, 1988. "Generic Inefficiency of Stock Market Equilibrium When Markets Are Incomplete," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 863, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Geanakoplos, J. & Magill, M. & Quinzii, M. & Dreze, J., 1990. "Generic inefficiency of stock market equilibrium when markets are incomplete," CORE Discussion Papers RP 916, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- David Romer, 1993. "The New Keynesian Synthesis," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(1), pages 5-22, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andersen, Torben M., 2001. "Active stabilization policy and uninsurable risks," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 72(3), pages 347-354, September.
- Summer, Martin, 2002. "Financial markets, the structure of long-term investments and labour income risks," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 265-298, September.
- Partha Sen, 2009.
"Fixed Costs, The Balanced Budget Multiplier And Welfare,"
The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 60(3), pages 395-404, September.
- Partha Sen, 2008. "Fixed Costs, The Balanced-Budget Multiplier And Welfare," Working papers 171, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Gaël Giraud & Cécile Renouard, 2011. "In search of an alternative to shareholder value maximization," Post-Print hal-00609153, HAL.
- Andersen, Torben M. & Spange, Morten, 2006.
"International interdependencies in fiscal stabilization policies,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 1169-1195, July.
- Andersen, Torben M & Spange, Morten, 2002. "International Interdependencies in Fiscal Stabilization Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 3580, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andersen, T.M. & Holden, S., 1998. "Business Cycles and Fiscal Policy in an Open Economy," Memorandum 12/1998, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Andersen, Torben M. & Holden, Steinar, 2002. "Stabilization policy in an open economy," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 293-312, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:62:y:1995:i:3:p:449-468.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.