Stochastic Dominance in Regret Theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lucas, Robert Jr. & Stokey, Nancy L., 1983.
"Optimal fiscal and monetary policy in an economy without capital,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 55-93.
- Robert E. Lucas Jr. & Nancy L. Stokey, 1982. "Optimal Fiscal and Monetary Policy in an Economy Without Capital," Discussion Papers 532, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Brennan,Geoffrey & Buchanan,James M., 2006. "The Power to Tax," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521027922, March.
- Meltzer, Allan H & Richard, Scott F, 1981. "A Rational Theory of the Size of Government," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(5), pages 914-927, October.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1986. "Principles of fiscal and monetary policy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 117-134, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rolf Aaberge & Magne Mogstad, 2009.
"On the Measurement of Long-Term Income Inequality and Income Mobility,"
ICER Working Papers
09-2009, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Rolf Aaberge & Magne Mogstad, 2010. "On the measurement of long-term income inequality and income mobility," Discussion Papers 622, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Rolf Aaberge & Magne Mogstad, 2010. "On the measurement of long-term income inequality and income mobility," Working Papers 156, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Aaberge, Rolf & Mogstad, Magne, 2010. "On the Measurement of Long-Term Income Inequality and Income Mobility," IZA Discussion Papers 4699, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chen, Daniel L. & Schonger, Martin, 2016.
"Social preferences or sacred values? Theroy and evidence of deontological motivations,"
TSE Working Papers
16-714, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Chen, Daniel L. & Schonger, Martin, 2016. "Social preferences or sacred values? Theroy and evidence of deontological motivations," IAST Working Papers 16-59, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST).
- Syngjoo Choi & Shachar Kariv & Wieland M?ller & Dan Silverman, 2014.
"Who Is (More) Rational?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 104(6), pages 1518-1550, June.
- Syngjoo Choi & Shachar Kariv & Wieland Mueller & Dan Silverman, 2011. "Who Is (More) Rational?," Vienna Economics Papers 1105, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Syngjoo Choi & Shachar Kariv & Wieland Müller & Dan Silverman, 2011. "Who Is (More) Rational?," NBER Working Papers 16791, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bell, Michelle L. & Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Ellis, Hugh, 2003. "The use of multi-criteria decision-making methods in the integrated assessment of climate change: implications for IA practitioners," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 289-316, December.
- Cappelen, Alexander W. & Kariv, Shachar & Sørensen, Erik Ø. & Tungodden, Bertil, 2014. "Is There a Development Gap in Rationality?," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 8/2014, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Han Bleichrodt & Jose Luis Pinto-Prades, 2006. "A New Type of Preference Reversal," Working Papers 06.18, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Moreno Jiménez, J.Mª & Escobar Urmeneta, Mª T., 2000. "El pesar en el proceso analítico jerárquico1," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 14, pages 95-115, Abril.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:57:y:1990:i:3:p:503-511.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .