A Class of Dominance Solvable Common-Value Auctions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Azrieli, Yaron & Levin, Dan, 2011. "Dominance-solvable common-value large auctions," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 301-309.
- Cuihong Fan & Byoung Jun & Elmar Wolfstetter, 2014.
"Licensing a common value innovation when signaling strength may backfire,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 43(1), pages 215-244, February.
- Cuihong Fan & Byoung Heon Jun & Elmar G. Wolfstetter, 2010. "Licensing a common value innovation when signaling strength may backfire," Discussion Paper Series 1010, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Fan, Cuihong & Jun, Byoung Heon & Wolfstetter, Elmar G., 2010. "Licensing a common value innovation when signaling strength may backfire," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 292, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- John H. Kagel & Colin M. Campbell & Dan Levin, 1999.
"The Winner's Curse and Public Information in Common Value Auctions: Reply,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 89(1), pages 325-334, March.
- Kagel, John H & Levin, Dan, 1991. "The Winner's Curse and Public Information in Common Value Auctions: Reply," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(1), pages 362-369, March.
- Aviad Heifetz & Martin Meier & Burkhard Schipper, 2017. "Comprehensive Rationalizability," Working Papers 174, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Liu, Heng, 2014. "Equilibrium selection in common-value second-price auctions," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 1-6.
- Vleugels, Jan, 1997. "Bidding against an unknown number of competitiors sharing affiliated information," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 97-13, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Mares, Vlad & Harstad, Ronald M., 2003. "Private information revelation in common-value auctions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 264-282, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:52:y:1985:i:3:p:525-528.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.