Savings and Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gunning, Jan Willem, 2010. "Risk and savings: A taxonomy," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 39-41, April.
- Eeckhoudt, Louis & Etner, Johanna & Schroyen, Fred, 2009.
"The values of relative risk aversion and prudence: A context-free interpretation,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 1-7, July.
- EECKHOUDT, Louis & ETNER, Johanna & SCHROYEN, Fred, 2009. "The values of relative risk aversion and prudence: A context-free interpretation," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2162, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- L. Eeckhoudt & J. Etner & F. Schroyen, 2009. "The values of relative risk aversion and prudence: a context-free interpretation," Post-Print halshs-00485643, HAL.
- Antoniadou, Elena & Koulovatianos, Christos & Mirman, Leonard J., 2013.
"Strategic exploitation of a common-property resource under uncertainty,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 28-39.
- Christos Koulovatianos & Elena Antoniadou & Leonard J.Mirman, 2007. "Strategic Exploitation of a Common-Property Resource under Uncertainty," Vienna Economics Papers 0703, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Eeckhoudt, Louis & Schlesinger, Harris, 2008.
"Changes in risk and the demand for saving,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(7), pages 1329-1336, October.
- Louis Eeckhoudt & Harris Schlesinger, 2008. "Changes in Risk and the Demand for Saving," CESifo Working Paper Series 2388, CESifo Group Munich.
- L. Eeckhoudt & H. Schlesinger, 2008. "Changes in risk and the demand for saving," Post-Print hal-00326101, HAL.
- EECKHOUDT, Louis & SCHLESINGER, Harris, 2009. "Changes in risk and the demand for saving," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2100, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Koulovatianos, Christos & Mirman, Leonard J. & Santugini, Marc, 2009.
"Optimal growth and uncertainty: Learning,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 280-295, January.
- Christos Koulovatianos & Leonard J. Mirman & Marc Santugini, 2007. "Optimal Growth and Uncertainty: Learning," Cahiers de recherche 07-05, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée, revised Feb 2008.
- Christos Koulovatianos, & Leonard J. Mirman & Marc Santugini, 2008. "Optimal Growth and Uncertainty: Learning," Discussion Papers 08/08, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Hakan Berument & Nildag Basak Ceylan & Hasan Olgun, 2007.
"Inflation uncertainty and interest rates: is the Fisher relation universal?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 53-68.
- Hakan Berument & Hasan Olgun & Basak Ceylan, 2006. "Inflation Uncertainty and Interest Rates : Is The Fisher Relation Universal?," Working Papers 0607, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.
- E. Yuksel & Y. Akdi, 2009. "The effect of different inflation risks on interest rates of the US," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 169-175.
- Michael Rothschild & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1969. "Increasing Risk: A Definition and Its Economic Consequences," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 275, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Jingyuan Li, 2012. "Precautionary saving in the presence of labor income and interest rate risks," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 106(3), pages 251-266, July.
- Hakan Berument & Zubeyir Kilinc & Umit Ozlale, 2005. "The Missing Link Between Inflation Uncertainty And Interest Rates," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 52(2), pages 222-241, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:37:y:1970:i:1:p:21-24.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.